Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the apparent "no option to buy",maybe Pep just wants him fit,come back in for an out going next season?

If you can't get in shape for Pep first time around then it'd really take a turn around for him to do it next time.

Much more likely that Sevilla wouldn't pay what we'd ask for him ever, let alone next summer, so we're going to hold out, hope he has a storming season to at least recoup some money next summer.

If you can't get in shape for Pep first time around then it'd really take a turn around for him to do it next time.

Much more likely that Sevilla wouldn't pay what we'd ask for him ever, let alone next summer, so we're going to hold out, hope he has a storming season to at least recoup some money next summer.

Why the no option to buy then,just asking your opinion.

I think you might be forgetting A.Garcia and Brahim, lots of talent and Pep is not afraid to blood youngsters. They might well get a few games between now and May
Garcia and Brahim won't play the Silva/KDB role either.

Garcia's competition is Fernandinho and Gundogan, and Brahim is unlikely to play anywhere but outwide at this stage of his career. I'd be surprised if he makes more than two appearances anyway.

Why the no option to buy then,just asking your opinion.

because Txiki drives a hard bargain on the price of those, and Sevilla likely simply wouldn't pay that now or next season.

We're probably hoping he has a stonker in La Liga and comes back with some form of renewed value to sell him on. If we put a price on now that is lower than we want to sell him for next summer, then we're signalling to buying clubs that this is the maximum we'll think he'll be worth in a year's time.

i.e. if we want £20m next summer, but Sevilla said £12m is our max, then we won't put an option in because we're telling clubs next summer that £12m is our valuation so they won't give us £20m.

Bit gutted and think it leaves us short. He helped us close the game against West Ham and think he, Silva and Gundogan could have formed something brilliant but I guess we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. Shame though. Do think we need to bring someone in purely because Silva and Gundogan aren't the most reliable in terms of fitness (Gundogan with his history and Silva with his ankle) so I do worry about them playing in such a high intensity system. As good as Garcia and Brahim may be, it is a big step up. Don't particularly rate either Fernando or Delph so Nasri out and Gundogan in doesn't overly strengthen us Imo.....not to the extent I'd have hoped anyway.

Of course they have an option to buy... they can bid whenever the fuck they want. I think what it means is there's no OBLIGATION to buy, as we've seen with some of our recent loan departures. Most likely because Sevilla would not agree to it.
Sure someone posted before it was a "NO option to buy",think they quoted Ballague?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.