Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a mistake we will regret.
Nasri was awesome yesterday and it is a long season.
Plenty of players with inferior technique who are still on the payroll
I'd have liked to have kept him but he probably wanted guarantees we couldn't provide. Navas is a guy who will surely be more willing to accept a bit part and I'd bet his salary is half that of Samir's more or less. The only other realistic option to go was Yaya and it doesn't sound like he has any interest in leaving so we had to shift someone. The squad is just too big to get everybody registered.

Good luck Samir and thanks for the nice memories.

The most similar player to KDB and Silva was Nasri, sad to see him go.

Didn't have the balls to fight for his spot, he would easily have gotten 25+ games this season bearing in mind the amount of games we have, but desire has ALWAYS been his problem even from his Marseille days. Thanks for the (good) memories Sam, could've/should've been more.

I'd rather see yaya, bony & mangala leave before nasri... I feel if silva gets injured nasri can at least step in & press with tempo / create / score the odd goal
Toure cannot play that position well for pep because he can't / won't press!

I'd rather see yaya, bony & mangala leave before nasri... I feel if silva gets injured nasri can at least step in & press with tempo / create / score the odd goal
Toure cannot play that position well for pep because he can't / won't press!
As Merlin's been playing a little deeper than normal, anyway, this season. I'm sure Gundogan, if pushed slightly forward, will fill that role more than adequately if needs be

Never been a favourite of mine for various reasons including snide kicks, derby day walls, lack of balls etc but on form on his day was unplayable.

Good luck in the future but he's collateral damage we can afford.

Strange move, tbh. Sampaoli's high octane system is even more intense than Pep's, not sure how Nasri will give the requisite effort to comply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.