Nasri

He was given some freedom after Aguero went off and got to roam more. Nasri isn't a left winger so is more useful if he isn't glued to the left (this, I believe, explains some of his less than outstanding performances) - that said his assist for Balo was from the left and top class.

Did well today. I still think we paid too much for him. But he did better today, he's been poor enough until now. I think we overrated him, not a fan of how he left Arsenal, but he deserves to be given a chance. He needs time to adapt, but unfortunately after paying 24 million for the player, who was all ready playing for a top 4 side in England, he's no excuses, he doesn't have time. He either swims or sinks, and he's to do it now.

Try again, fail again, fail better.

i know he came on after not too long, but i did think he changed the game when he came on. i just wish he'd try and beat his man abit more often

dref619 said:
i know he came on after not too long, but i did think he changed the game when he came on. i just wish he'd try and beat his man abit more often

He can't really beat a man for pace but when they are square on he can beat them for skill 9 times out of ten. Full backs are rarely square on.

halpo123 said:
WNRH said:
Today was the Nasri we saw at Arsenal, much better performance.

As for the other shite replies such as attitude of FM and this thread has bitten me on my arse, don't be silly. I never called him shite, waste of money or to get rid, i simply said i have been dissapointed by his performances, nothing wrong with that is there?

This is a football forum designated to discuss opinions on football is it not?
yeah its a forum ..so if we wanna tell you you talk shit then i think thats allowed,Nasris been here five minutes had a couple of quiet games so you called it wrong.FM mate its in your system

So Nasri hasn't been disappointing so far then before today? and what is all this shit about football manager you and and your mate are spouting, i haven't played football manager since it was championship manager and even if i did play it, what does it mean?

All his good games for Arsenal has come from him playing central and not out on the wings. Today showcased this the more he is involved the better he is. The link play at times today was class. All round it was a good preformance and you would be hopefull of more to come. It is always nice to see goals from all around the pitch and if Nasri can chip in with a few during the season it will be great.

Opened the game up for us today,more than made up for a quiet night on Tuesday.Class player,on Silvas wavelength..

bluecroi said:
Did well today. I still think we paid too much for him. But he did better today, he's been poor enough until now. I think we overrated him, not a fan of how he left Arsenal, but he deserves to be given a chance. He needs time to adapt, but unfortunately after paying 24 million for the player, who was all ready playing for a top 4 side in England, he's no excuses, he doesn't have time. He either swims or sinks, and he's to do it now.

you're either a rag or a gooner, twat.

played very well today i thought.

ban-mcfc said:
bluecroi said:

you're either a rag or a gooner, twat.

played very well today i thought.

Spot on there mate !! What the fucks he on about "not a fan of how he left Arsenal"
Fuckers from OT also wanted him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.