Nasri

He was the difference when he came on today,linked up well with Silva,and every time we went forward in the second half,i felt we could score.

WNRH said:
halpo123 said:
WNRH said:
Today was the Nasri we saw at Arsenal, much better performance.

As for the other shite replies such as attitude of FM and this thread has bitten me on my arse, don't be silly. I never called him shite, waste of money or to get rid, i simply said i have been dissapointed by his performances, nothing wrong with that is there?

This is a football forum designated to discuss opinions on football is it not?
yeah its a forum ..so if we wanna tell you you talk shit then i think thats allowed,Nasris been here five minutes had a couple of quiet games so you called it wrong.FM mate its in your system

So Nasri hasn't been disappointing so far then before today? and what is all this shit about football manager you and and your mate are spouting, i haven't played football manager since it was championship manager and even if i did play it, what does it mean?

no he hasnt been disappointing - spurs? wigan? couple of quiet games and people get on his back

I think people got on his back because before yesterday he's not shown anything like what he's capable off. The challenge now Samir is to play like yesterday everyweek.

Anthony_18 said:
I think people got on his back because before yesterday he's not shown anything like what he's capable off. The challenge now Samir is to play like yesterday everyweek.

That's the problem with most top footballer though, and what elevates them into the next league. Nasri needs to do it with more consistency against better opposition. He needs to be able to do it when we're behind in a game and need to win it rather than capitulating like they loved to do at Arsenal.

He's still pretty young and I think after playing with Fabregas and now Silva if he hasn't learnt nearly all there is to learn about through balls and running midfields by the end of the season he never will.

I think what we'll have to come to terms with (oh heavens the agony), is that we simply can't find another Silva. Many people said now with Nasri it wouldn't matter so much if Silva didn't play, but I think it will still be clearly evident when he's not in the middle pulling the strings (not a lot to be ashamed about in all honesty, Rags look off without Rooney, Arsenal were **** without Fabregas, Liverpool without Suarez, and I bet Chelsea will look similar without Mata by the end of the season). Not everyone can be Barcelona with Iniesta, Fabregas and Xavi (and Thiago), and there's still argument for them looking clueless without Messi against a very well organised team. This one may just require a little more patience on our part for the super academy to be up and running, whereby we'll poach the worlds youth talent like Barca do, train them up to love the club playing the best football, and we'll rule the world with all the best midfielders on the planet :)

Tricky_Trev said:
Me neither. No effort to defend for the team and pretty uninspiring in possession of the ball. I'd drop both him and Yaya v Blackburn. The midfield needs a revamp.

Good job no one listens to you then!

ANY1aBLUE said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Me neither. No effort to defend for the team and pretty uninspiring in possession of the ball. I'd drop both him and Yaya v Blackburn. The midfield needs a revamp.

Good job no one listens to you then!
Except he was right. Mancini did drop Nasri and did revamp the midfield bringing in AJohnson, and Milner in for the poor Barry. It was much needed. Glad it happened. It worked.

Was impressed with Nasri yestrday. Maybe the pressure was off him a little bit not starting the game, maybe he's been under a fair bit of it, he's only just arrived here hasn't he? Pleased for him yesterday!

i have always expected him to play behind a sole striker .which he did today. so we got the best out of him.hope he will play therre and have more freedom.
but mancini has not being so .this might be the reason he was not playing that good in previous 3 games.

himalayan blues said:
i have always expected him to play behind a sole striker .which he did today. so we got the best out of him.hope he will play therre and have more freedom.

I agree completely with this !!

5 matches, 6 assist, 1 goal.

Major disappointment. The guy is clueless. Mancini out.
And take that french frog with you!

himalayan blues said:
i have always expected him to play behind a sole striker .which he did today.

the problem with this is we will play with 2 strikers 95% of the time now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.