Nasri

WNRH said:
bzekosilva said:
blimey were not even that far on in the season! seems time isnt given to new players. everyone wants results instantly!

Sigh, I give up sometimes, i really do.

I think you should tbh, your attitude is that of FM and thats a shame.

LoveCity said:
6 assists, top of the assist chart in the league at this stage.

1. Nasri (6)
2a. Silva (5)
2b. Young (5)

some season stats from @EPLIndex for Sam.
Samir Nasri Stats 2011/12 so far
Pass Accuracy: 94%
Cross Accuracy: 39%
Chances Created: 23
Goal Assists: 6 -more than his whole #AFC career
Goals: 1

Amazing contribution I'd say!

Today was the Nasri we saw at Arsenal, much better performance.

As for the other shite replies such as attitude of FM and this thread has bitten me on my arse, don't be silly. I never called him shite, waste of money or to get rid, i simply said i have been dissapointed by his performances, nothing wrong with that is there?

This is a football forum designated to discuss opinions on football is it not?

WNRH said:
Today was the Nasri we saw at Arsenal, much better performance.

As for the other shite replies such as attitude of FM and this thread has bitten me on my arse, don't be silly. I never called him shite, waste of money or to get rid, i simply said i have been dissapointed by his performances, nothing wrong with that is there?

This is a football forum designated to discuss opinions on football is it not?
yeah its a forum ..so if we wanna tell you you talk shit then i think thats allowed,Nasris been here five minutes had a couple of quiet games so you called it wrong.FM mate its in your system

He has been underwhelming statistics cannot hide that. I think he is a great player and unfortunately as with Arsenal his problem is consistency.

Amazing today, his passes with Silva were mesmerising
And deserved his first goal for us hopefully the first of many

Is it me or was he playing a little differently today. I watched him closely against Everton and noticed he goes backwards (not with the ball although this could be due to Everton being very defensive) quite often. Today, I thought he was playing more central and more attacking. Also, he was playing much closer to Silva and could, therefore, exchange short quick passes better. Great performance none the less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.