Nasri

good enough to overcome being played on the left,in fact he just starts on the left and is allowed
to play a free role like silva does

not showing enough

kronkonite said:
good enough to overcome being played on the left,in fact he just starts on the left and is allowed

not showing enough

Bang on - he is being paid wages of a top quality player - now is the time to earn/show his worth.

Also as earlier poster said - if we wanted a pure leftsided midfielder. Why not do something radical..........like buy a leftsided midfielder ?????

Its not as if there are none about. In fact i think i saw quite a good one playing for Bayern last night ! ( not that i think he would have joined us.......just saying like)

Really disappointed so far. Was expecting him to shine in games like Everton last weekend when teams put 2 men on Silva, Silva is intelligent enough to take them out of the game and open up space for somebody else i.e Nasri to work with. Not doing anywhere near enough atm, needs dropping to show him more is expected of him.

Tony Adcock said:
kronkonite said:

not showing enough

Bang on - he is being paid wages of a top quality player - now is the time to earn/show his worth.

Also as earlier poster said - if we wanted a pure leftsided midfielder. Why not do something radical..........like buy a leftsided midfielder ?????

Its not as if there are none about. In fact i think i saw quite a good one playing for Bayern last night ! ( not that i think he would have joined us.......just saying like)

Instead of Nasri we should've bought a genuine winger, someone like Gareth Bale. Who is fast, creative and a fantastic at counter -attacking.

What i've noticed is that in the Spurs game, Nasri and Silva were both allowed to go everywhere. In fact, if you look at the Guardian Chalkboards of all their passes in that game, both players were identical, despite technically playing on opposite flanks! They were both just as likely to be on the left as they were in the middle or on the right. Yet in every game since, Nasri has been stuck out on the left, seemingly with the instruction that he cannot wander from that position. The Spurs game was so close after him signing that it looked like he just played however the hell he wanted to - and did great. But since then, he's been coached to do certain things on the training pitch and now looks shackled.

Just watched the Chelsea game and Mata looks like a really feisty player, with quick feet and a real desire...........When you think that he already knows Silva's game then you start thinking WHY Nasri why not Mata instead.

Although I think Nasri will come good for a couple of months of each season I still think Mata would have been a fantastic addition to our current side.

Come pn Samir show us you really care mate, lets see your metal!!

struggled since spurs. gotta give any player time to fit into the side though, nasri is the same

dref619 said:
struggled since spurs. gotta give any player time to fit into the side though, nasri is the same

Your right mate every player needs time, but if you take a look at Mata then you will see a completely different animal, one with a heart like Silva.....I;m so gutted that we let this one go and didn't go all out to bring in such a natural talent who's basically Silva's Siamese twin.

FFS what was we thinking??!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.