Nasri

Josh Blue said:
How much is he on a week? A United fan said he was on £250k a week which is obvious bollocks so I was just wondering if anyone had any info?
Absolutely not that much. From what I read, it's about 170k a week but some here say still less than that.

Josh Blue said:
How much is he on a week? A United fan said he was on £250k a week which is obvious bollocks so I was just wondering if anyone had any info?

Less than that balding fucking granny shagger.

I don't think anyone knows really and unless your raggy mate is Nasri's personal accountant he won't either. The rumour at the time though was that he was on 60K+ at Arsenal, but City have now trebled his wage.

Georgian Maestro said:
Whatever wage he's on he's not earning it at the moment
His good movement without the ball in the first half on Saturday should have caused Wolves loads of problems yet Barry and Yaya seemed to completely ignore the space he was finding and didn't pass him the ball. In the end he tried to drop deep to collect the ball off them which made us predictable to defend against. In the second half he was linking up more with Silva and did quite well.

Think back to Silva from August to October last year; he barely got any minutes in our opening Prem games. Think back to Yaya from August to October last year; he was a fat lazy wanker. Then look at them once Christmas had been and gone, they were ace. Give Samir a chance to settle in. It'll be next season when he's at his best.

-- Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:21 pm --

In only ten games for City he's scored 2 goals and got 6 assists. If he plays 40 games this season that'd be 8 goals and 24 assists in a season. That's good fucking going to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.