Nasri

Josh Blue said:
How much is he on a week? A United fan said he was on £250k a week which is obvious bollocks so I was just wondering if anyone had any info?
Think 170-180

samir nasri is a class class player.
takes time to settle in etc.
look at milner.
slowish start last year, class this year.

nasri will be fine, and i think hes doing ok at the moment.

Some of the posters on here have obviously developed I need constant gratification syndrome. Behave, we are not Rags, Nasri has brought with him the sublime skill we witnessed with Arsenal and expanded it. We are scoring for fun, something I've never witnessed even during our glory days, Samir, although not as obvious as some of our other players in the headlines, will, IMO be one of our greatest midfielders this season. His record so far is hardly shit.

Ancient Citizen said:
Some of the posters on here have obviously developed I need constant gratification syndrome. Behave, we are not Rags, Nasri has brought with him the sublime skill we witnessed with Arsenal and expanded it. We are scoring for fun, something I've never witnessed even during our glory days, Samir, although not as obvious as some of our other players in the headlines, will, IMO be one of our greatest midfielders this season. His record so far is hardly shit.

This.

We forget that he started this term with Arsenal. Even playing in a match for them.

Georgian Maestro said:
york away to this! said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Whatever wage he's on he's not earning it at the moment

absolutely. Nasri out! - and sack that wanker that bought him too..... this club is just a shambles!

Ha ha. Calm down mate.
I’m not doubting Nasri’s ability and I’m sure he’ll be a fantastic signing for us but I don’t think he’s firing on all cylinders at the moment. Always seems to check and take the easy pass rather than hurting teams in the final third like he did for Arsenal last season. Also gets knocked off the ball far too easily for my liking, perhaps his broken hand may be playing on his mind.

If he tried to play the killer pass each time there'd be plenty on here willing to give him abuse for giving the ball away to easily. It's the easy pass that allows us to keep the ball, move the opposition around, create space, and whilst it doesn't always work it has worked 48 times in 16 matches.

Wow. Wait 'til he's playing well.

Even having the likes of him and Aguero on the pitch is helping Silva. No longer can teams put all thier players on Silva and double up on him as this will leave Nasri, Aguero etc free.
World Class debut, not so great but tidy since then, great goal at Wolves. Lad is class and will get better with us once settled

if he had 40 2 out of 10 performances in a row I'd love if there wasn't a bad thread about him as it would inevitably draw more Arsenal lurkers out of the woodwork.

Georgian Maestro said:
Whatever wage he's on he's not earning it at the moment

Bollocks. He's part of a squad that is five points top of the league and is flying. He's playing his part. he's fitting into a new squad and it takes time. Dzecko, Silva, Mario, YaYa all took time to bed in. As Cliche commented on, training with city is a whole new world to training at Arsenal. It's full blooded and not what they are used to. Isn't he sencond in the assist table? He's probably in Silva's shadow at the minute but who wouldn't be. Will turn out to be a great signing as he season goes on!

Some people never learn do they?

Lescott - dodgy first season, grew into the team the next season.
Milner - dodgy first season, growing into the team in the second season.
Balotelli - dodgy first season, growing into the team in the second season.
Kolarov - awful first season, growing into the team in the second season.
Silva - dodgy first month, grew into the team shortly after. (He is a genius so his slotting in time was smaller)
De Jong - dodgy first half season, grew into the team the next season.
Dzeko - dodgy first half season, growing into the team in the second season.

And Nasri in his opening months at the club has settled in a lot more than all of the above except Silva. He and Aguero both are yet to really show their best yet have still made an impact already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.