Nasri

york away to this! said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Whatever wage he's on he's not earning it at the moment

absolutely. Nasri out! - and sack that wanker that bought him too..... this club is just a shambles!

Ha ha. Calm down mate.
I’m not doubting Nasri’s ability and I’m sure he’ll be a fantastic signing for us but I don’t think he’s firing on all cylinders at the moment. Always seems to check and take the easy pass rather than hurting teams in the final third like he did for Arsenal last season. Also gets knocked off the ball far too easily for my liking, perhaps his broken hand may be playing on his mind.

danburge82 said:
His good movement without the ball in the first half on Saturday should have caused Wolves loads of problems yet Barry and Yaya seemed to completely ignore the space he was finding and didn't pass him the ball. In the end he tried to drop deep to collect the ball off them which made us predictable to defend against. In the second half he was linking up more with Silva and did quite well.

Think back to Silva from August to October last year; he barely got any minutes in our opening Prem games. Think back to Yaya from August to October last year; he was a fat lazy wanker. Then look at them once Christmas had been and gone, they were ace. Give Samir a chance to settle in. It'll be next season when he's at his best.

-- Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:21 pm --

In only ten games for City he's scored 2 goals and got 6 assists. If he plays 40 games this season that'd be 8 goals and 24 assists in a season. That's good fucking going to be fair.

THIS, and the same goes for Kun Aguero. The fact that both of these guys are producing at this rate right now makes me wet myself thinking about how good we will be next season.

danburge82 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Whatever wage he's on he's not earning it at the moment
His good movement without the ball in the first half on Saturday should have caused Wolves loads of problems yet Barry and Yaya seemed to completely ignore the space he was finding and didn't pass him the ball. In the end he tried to drop deep to collect the ball off them which made us predictable to defend against. In the second half he was linking up more with Silva and did quite well.

Think back to Silva from August to October last year; he barely got any minutes in our opening Prem games. Think back to Yaya from August to October last year; he was a fat lazy wanker. Then look at them once Christmas had been and gone, they were ace. Give Samir a chance to settle in. It'll be next season when he's at his best.

-- Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:21 pm --

In only ten games for City he's scored 2 goals and got 6 assists. If he plays 40 games this season that'd be 8 goals and 24 assists in a season. That's good fucking going to be fair.

This!

The best from Samir is to come. He's barely had time to adapt to our system.

i can see the guys point about nasri like. he seems to still be in arsenal mode when he gets time to think about it ' look back and check for a simply pass' sorta thing. when he acts on pure instinct he is just deadly. he's been great since he came for me, he carries the ball well and elevates pressure. would like to see bob leave him on longer at times and give him a chance to play in the middle every now and then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.