Nasri's surprising stats vs Silva

bluemoon73 said:
I love watching City videos but your music choice is dreadful.

Duuuude its not my video! Please focus on the topic... Are we undervaluing Nasri? Is he an integral part of our team? Does his 90% pass completion mean anything at all?

98.6% of those passes are to clichy, who then passes it straight back to Nasri, who passes it straight back to clichy.

This Is repeated until a crossing opportunity arrives and they choose to play it all the way back to the CB's.

Saif1994 said:
bluemoon73 said:

Duuuude its not my video! Please focus on the topic... Are we undervaluing Nasri? Is he an integral part of our team? Does his 90% pass completion mean anything at all?
You can make the point without the video and one stat.

MCFC BOB said:
Saif1994 said:
Either way, I'm just making a point that we are undervaluing Nasri
No you're not, you're just advertising your YouTube channel (again).

And the fact that you're comparing Nasri to Xavi and Pirlo is hilarious and incredibly generous to Nasri.

How many music videos have you posted on this site ?

Leave the lad alone, if you don't like his videos don't open the link, it isn't really rocket science is it.

Mrmcfc said:
98.6% of those passes are to clichy, who then passes it straight back to Nasri, who passes it straight back to clichy.

This Is repeated until a crossing opportunity arrives and they choose to play it all the way back to the CB's.

That is actually very close to the truth except he also cuts inside and plays one twos with Yaya, Silva or Kun. But do you think that it is sometimes necessary to do this? In my opinion it helps to unorganise the defense by giving the temptation to try and win the ball back.

People complain all the time when Xavi or Busquets do the same, but they're doing their job for the team while Iniesta, Messi or whoever does the attacking and risky work further up front.

-- Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:19 pm --

bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
Saif1994 said:

And the fact that you're comparing Nasri to Xavi and Pirlo is hilarious and incredibly generous to Nasri.

Leave the lad alone, if you don't like his videos don't open the link, it isn't really rocket science is it.

Thank you bluealf :-)

i think we all know why nasri has a higher pass completion rate. nasri tends to play it safely, he tends to pass the sideways or backwards. he needs to take more risks and show more courage.

It is a conundrum in how to get the best out of Nasri and hopefully Manuel Pellegrini can work out a solution as he can be a valuable squad member.

Saif1994 said:
bluemoon73 said:

Fuck the topic, you keep linking the same type of videos on this board so either they are your videos or you are promoting them for a friend. Now some people might like the techno techno, big box little box, mental mental chicken oriental type music but as Blues we are used to Manchester music playing on our clubs videos, make it so.

bluealf said:
MCFC BOB said:
Saif1994 said:

It's not about that.

If he came on here and said "Hi, I make compilation videos of City players - was wondering if it was okay to advertise them?" then that would be fine, but he's marketing them by making controversial points, which is essentially wumming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.