Nastasić (cont) UPDATE. done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nastasić (cont)

To be honest, it's just looking less and less likely as the minutes go by. It isn't fair that Gill is on the committee, he obviously doesn't want us to get class, young players.

blutomato42 said:
To be honest, it's just looking less and less likely as the minutes go by. It isn't fair that Gill is on the committee, he obviously doesn't want us to get class, young players.

I'm quite surprised that sort of conflict of interest is allowed. That it hasn't been taken to the courts amazes me.

If Savic has officially gone, why hasn't Nastasic officially arrived? I bet there are fucking work permit issues.

Actually, if Savic was part of the deal, and he's been confirmed by them, we must have got him, or be 95%+ of the way there, otherwise Savic wouldn't have gone. Pleased with this deal.

Sorry I countered myself there.

blutomato42 said:

futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-serious-or-just-trolling-104db8.jpg

blutomato42 said:

[bigimg]http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/dog-pooping.gif[/bigimg]

I wouldn't worry, I think everything will be fine. I can't see how we'd let Savic (and Boyata) go unless this was already in the bag.

Of course, I know fuck all, so who knows what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.