Nastasić (cont) UPDATE. done deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nastasić (cont)

simonmdm said:
"Man City will also confirm the signing of Fiorentina's teenage Serbian defender Matija Nastasic later for a fee of £13m plus Stefan Savic"

From BBC twitter page. Also just said Garcia will be having a medical before completing £16M move to us.

So which is true?
SSN now reporting this:
"Jon Carter: Quick update on that fee for Nastajcic. It is thought to be around £11-12m including Savic. How much cash City pay depends on how much Savic is valued at."

Excellent deal if this is true...

Edit: Or am i understanding this wrong?

Well there was talk that Fiorentina valued Savic at £6M so I suppose if thats true, then maybe the £13M is only for Nastasic and Fiorentina are giving us £6M for Savic making the deal worth £7M overall? I don't know though, i'll just be happy that we have an exciting new player at our team.

simonmdm said:
Well there was talk that Fiorentina valued Savic at £6M so I suppose if thats true, then maybe the £13M is only for Nastasic and Fiorentina are giving us £6M for Savic making the deal worth £7M overall? I don't know though, i'll just be happy that we have an exciting new player at our team.

Like I said, excellent deal if this is true..
Please let him get a work permit..

BlueBilly said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Laertes said:
Because he's not Italian, he's Serbian.
He's been working in a eu country doesn't make any difference.

Not for long enough he hasn't.

But if he can get a permit for one eu country, surely it applies to the other? Should be the exact same regulations no? Wondered this with the mariga transfer a while back

thepole said:
BlueBilly said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

But if he can get a permit for one eu country, surely it applies to the other? Should be the exact same regulations no? Wondered this with the mariga transfer a while back

im not sure becuase in the past cant remeber players name have been granted one for italy but not uk.

thepole said:
BlueBilly said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:

apparently Italy is easier to get a work permit for; also maybe the geogrpahical proximity to the old Yugoslavia might help, but not sure about that

johnny crossan said:
Looks like this won't happen, the Italian window closes in 5 minutes and they won't be able to buy Savic
Unless Savic is all signed and paperwork submitted but can't confirm it until Nastasic signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.