Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

samharris said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
BlueCityfan said:
Wonder if this Nastasic is going to be the major CB signing then? The worrying thing is that he hasn't got that much experience. Only 19 and seems to have a lot of potential but is he ready to deliver now?
This - 12m plus player sounds alot for an inexperienced 19 yr old
Risky but wtf do I know?
Have to trust Bob on this one

Man of the match v us yesterday was 17. :)

Tommy Caton (God rest him) was a worldbeater at 16

Just saying do we need a hit and miss type signing at the back or someone who´s been around the block, particularly in Europe
Maybe he´s not the only defender coming

deano ou812 said:
Has this been confirmed or is it just twitter rumours,to be honest never heard of the lad,has he been playing much for fiorentina....

It's not just Twitter rumours, it's on Gazzetta's transfer feed and reported by a few Italian journos. They don't say done deal, but say very close.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/27-08-2012/fiorentina-sprint-berbatov-bojinov-al-torino--912400178541.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato/27 ... 8541.shtml</a>

Re: It's Quiet 10 no apologies! (continued)

BlueCityfan said:
Wonder if this Nastasic is going to be the major CB signing then? The worrying thing is that he hasn't got that much experience. Only 19 and seems to have a lot of potential but is he ready to deliver now?
He has played over 40 first team games. 26 of them in Serie A so he is fairly experienced

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
It's 12 million Euros = £9.5million. Savic's value has plummeted in the past year so it's not really an expensive deal.

They only wanted 7mil but we had to bump it up for them to take Savic.

halloween_2.jpg%3Fw%3D480

yayas trusty right foot said:
hope this is true as he is a good player,can play left CB and i believe DM too..

I have to say that the stick Savic gets on here is unbelievable, he is a young player learning his trade and will make mistakes..

I think the problem with him is that he is more of a right back, for me he doesnt have the strength to play at centre half especially in the Prem..

If the story is true i wish Savic all the best in Italy, hopefully the fans there will give him a break unlike some of the so called supporters on here..
The stick he gets on here is totally justified, seems a nice guy but the mistakes he keeps on making are unforgivable. Good luck to him if he leaves though.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Never heard of him, if I'm honest, but if he is as good as some say he is, then looks like we've signed another player of quality!
Cracking name as well!
For those who have seen him, has he got the quality to come in to the side straight away, or at least put pressure on Lescott, or is he one for the future still?

He's top drawer... He's proven and tested with Fiorentina and he's consistent. Personally he will take over Lescott within a year I think if not sooner, he is a beast of a defender.

Palmeri has just confirmed.

tancredipalmeri
I confirm Savic would be swapped for Nastasic, including the 12m € from Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.