Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florence said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Florence said:
you make fun of me for my english. English people are very nice. Thanks for 16 million + bonus and Savic. Siete dei polli

You spent half an hour finding a translation for "you´re a chicken"

I have a saying which goes like this

"everyone is a coont until proved otherwise"

Può darsi ma quando io esco di casa sono baciato dal sole. Voi potete solo salutarmi la nebbia e il freddo.

Translated

Maybe, but when I leave the house is bathed in sunshine. You can only greet the fog and cold.

sincity said:
Wow!! 16mil + Savic to get a 19 year old? Really? He would have to be an absolute star to come at that price..
What happened to all the 8mil rumors, the figure everyone was happy with?

Wonder if we've done any negotiating at all..

bloody shambles, like the whole window has been.

i miss the days of wanting a player, then buying the player a few days or weeks later. it seems every thing has become so complicated

@ Fiorentina

Savic is a good player. Very talented, but struggled in the few appearances he has made and he ahs lost some confidence. He needs a new start. He will be a good player I am sure.

oakiecokie said:
Florence said:

Può darsi ma quando io esco di casa sono baciato dal sole. Voi potete solo salutarmi la nebbia e il freddo.

Translated

Maybe, but when I leave the house is bathed in sunshine. You can only greet the fog and cold.

Are you sure that he wasn't saying...........? :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508[/youtube]

lost_n_spaced said:
oakiecokie said:
Florence said:

Translated

Are you sure that he wasn't saying...........? :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508[/youtube]

PMSL

oakiecokie said:
Florence said:

Translated

:L I love Italians...Their language(especially in regards to football) when translated, is so over the top it's awesome

Di Marzio says this deal is very close, the clubs are "exchanging documents". £12.7million + about £4million bonuses + Savic.

Very expensive, let's hope he fulfills his great potential with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.