Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
LongsightM13 said:
LoveCity said:
Di Marzio says this deal is very close, the clubs are "exchanging documents". £12.7million + about £4million bonuses + Savic.
Are you sure that's not Euros rather than pounds sterling?

Pounds, it's 16 million Euros he says and I have a currency calculator widget on my desktop so converted it. :)

LongsightM13 said:
Fuck it. We need to get that price down. Someone stick a horse's head in the Fiorentina chairman's bed.
"I make them an offer they can't refuse"

Agreed!

Florence said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Florence said:
you make fun of me for my english. English people are very nice. Thanks for 16 million + bonus and Savic. Siete dei polli

You spent half an hour finding a translation for "you´re a chicken"

I have a saying which goes like this

"everyone is a coont until proved otherwise"

Può darsi ma quando io esco di casa sono baciato dal sole. Voi potete solo salutarmi la nebbia e il freddo.

cadbury-freddo-dairy-milk.jpg

Kun Aguero said:
Florence said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
You spent half an hour finding a translation for "you´re a chicken"

I have a saying which goes like this

"everyone is a coont until proved otherwise"

Può darsi ma quando io esco di casa sono baciato dal sole. Voi potete solo salutarmi la nebbia e il freddo.

cadbury-freddo-dairy-milk.jpg

christ. 15p for a freddo. gone were the days you could pick one up for 10p. what the hell's gone wrong in the world. we cant seem to sign any players and now i see this! i need a lie down

12m+Savic is already a big price for an unproven kid. We overpaid for Savic too 7m come on...

Tottenham got Verthongen, best player in dutch league last year, captain of Ajax, many international matches too. He was 12-13m. And they could sign him in July.

Damanino said:
12m+Savic is already a big price for an unproven kid. We overpaid for Savic too 7m come on...

Tottenham got Verthongen, best player in dutch league last year, captain of Ajax, many international matches too. He was 12-13m. And they could sign him in July.

And they've lost to Newcastle and drawn with West Brom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.