Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boss is Serb and a massive Red star fan. Naturally hates Partizan but has had massive raps on this kid for over a year. I told him he had no clue when he didn't grow to a superstar on FIFA 12 but then they put the roster update on in winter and he becomes one of the best in the world (Hate it all you want but FIFA is THAT inaccurate). Apparently bossed Ibra round a little last year too.

He didn't care at all when Vidic retired because they can still play Ivanovic, Subotic and Nastasic at the back. Reckons Nastasic will be the best of the 3 within a year.

Can't start a new thread, so this seems as good a place as any. Apparently we have enquired about Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest. 22 year old centre half, but know nothing else about him. Other than he must be better than Savic.

bluesince76 said:
Can't start a new thread, so this seems as good a place as any. Apparently we have enquired about Vlad Chiriches from Steaua Bucharest. 22 year old centre half, but know nothing else about him. Other than he must be better than Savic.

saw that aswell

I dont understand how we bought someone as bad as savic. Surely he must of looked decent at his other club. It must be of the poor signings in the entire league. He is a cb noone wants to see in the team and other people immediately think their team has a chance when he is in the team. If we are going to keep him, I would like to see him loaned out to another PL club assuming someone would take him and let him get used to the league there. At the moment he looks very uncomfortable on the ball, clumsy in the tackle and shows nothing in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.