Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
If Savic goes the other way I still sincerely hope he makes it - he has had dogs abuse from loads on here and plenty at matches, fucking disgusting, anti-fans

Goes with the territory for me, if you play well you take the plaudits, if you play badly well............ go figure

You can argue that he was dropped in at the deep end but you can swear and cuss at me all day for £20-30k a week mate

1kinkladze said:
SuperYaya said:
Feel sorry for Savic, but we can't keep playing him if he's going to cost us points nearly every time he plays. He needs to get more minutes and more confidence under his belt before he can play at the highest level.

Hopefully Nastasic can be the backup CB we need.

Get that feeling with Rodwell at the moment....

I think Rodwell is plenty confident already. He made one error in the Southampton game that led to a goal, but in that game he was something like the second most proficient passer behind Yaya, which is quite impressive considering he'd hardly been with the squad a week. Can't blame him for the Liverpool FK as it wasn't even the correct decision, plus he maybe even saved a point with a header off the line in that match.

Rodwell is nowhere near the level of constant train wreck potential of Savic for me.

SuperYaya said:
1kinkladze said:
SuperYaya said:
Feel sorry for Savic, but we can't keep playing him if he's going to cost us points nearly every time he plays. He needs to get more minutes and more confidence under his belt before he can play at the highest level.

Hopefully Nastasic can be the backup CB we need.

Get that feeling with Rodwell at the moment....

I think Rodwell is plenty confident already. He made one error in the Southampton game that led to a goal, but in that game he was something like the second most proficient passer behind Yaya, which is quite impressive considering he'd hardly been with the squad a week. Can't blame him for the Liverpool FK as it wasn't even the correct decision, plus he maybe even saved a point with a header off the line in that match.

Rodwell is nowhere near the level of constant train wreck potential of Savic for me.

I think Rodwell will prove to be a great signing but I'd be wary of playing him at the back so early in his City career. Just leave him in midfield for now imo.

Ovo said:
lionheart said:
Ovo said:
He's being bought in to be a first team regular so yes it is true. Even more so if Savic goes the other way because they will just be swapping places.
No mate, he won't be jumping straight into the first team. He will be behind VK, JL and possibly KT, but may play in the domestic cups. Not even Mancini would throw an untried 19yo into the Premier League.

He'll play the exact same amount of time as Savic did which was my original point.

I hope and think he will play more. Untried 19yo? He's had a good season in Serie A. It's not the Serbian league...

If he adapts quickly and isn't a liability like Savic last season. He will definetly play more. Let's hope he can challenge Lescott straight away.

ForzaMancini said:
For 12 million he is a big gamble. I think we should have played it safe and signed someone like Jagielka for less.

lol, you don't win the league by 'playing it safe'

plus jagielka would cost more than £12millon anyway!

Bluemanc100 said:
BringBackSwales said:
If Savic goes the other way I still sincerely hope he makes it - he has had dogs abuse from loads on here and plenty at matches, fucking disgusting, anti-fans

Goes with the territory for me, if you play well you take the plaudits, if you play badly well............ go figure

You can argue that he was dropped in at the deep end but you can swear and cuss at me all day for £20-30k a week mate

what the fuck does "go figure" mean? The fucking americanisation of the English language, does my fucking head in, go fuck yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.