Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
obliquerays said:
Neville Kneville said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Di Marzio: Everything sorted except an agreement between Savic and Fiorentina. Deal could be done today.

Any idea how much we have to pay them to take Savic ?

And do we need a skip or will they collect ?

Maybe i'm a bit soft, but this kind of invective, directed at a young lad who has tried his best for City in every game he's played, irritates me no end.

I know he didn't live up to expectations but he made only 13 starts last season ( Won: 10 Drew: 1 Lost 2 fwiw ) and had a handful of very tidy performances. Clearly he has his faults at this formative stage of his career, and maybe he'll never make it at the highest level ( very few do )but thats no reason for such a rancid, spiteful attitude.
I know this thread has went a long ways since this was posted, but I want to thank you for this post.

johnny crossan said:
Joehannes said:
johnny crossan said:
except they are both left sided (if you mean Rekik & Nastasic)
Not impossible for a defender to play on the 'wrong side'. Terry has done it for Chelsea for years.
but not ideal

Rekik can also play fullback or defensive midfield. They could also play as two of a back 3. If this guy is as good as people are making out, it's a great thing to have this quality to bring through for the future.

bluebannana said:
why not give boyata a chance or rekik ?

boyata clealry deemed not good enough, rekik is only 17 and although many say he is good enough its a huge risk, as a run of bad games could destroy him (look at savic!)

plus lescott is 31 i believe, won't be around for ever

this will be kolo's last season here (if he stays)

so the way i see it, might as well sign the future centre half now and give him a year to settle in by playing off the bench.

plus rekik has played most of his first team games at left back, so in theory both rekik and nas could play in the same defence (even more so if we play 5 at the back

taconinja said:
obliquerays said:
Neville Kneville said:
Any idea how much we have to pay them to take Savic ?

And do we need a skip or will they collect ?

Maybe i'm a bit soft, but this kind of invective, directed at a young lad who has tried his best for City in every game he's played, irritates me no end.

I know he didn't live up to expectations but he made only 13 starts last season ( Won: 10 Drew: 1 Lost 2 fwiw ) and had a handful of very tidy performances. Clearly he has his faults at this formative stage of his career, and maybe he'll never make it at the highest level ( very few do )but thats no reason for such a rancid, spiteful attitude.
I know this thread has went a long ways since this was posted, but I want to thank you for this post.

yes me as well - present day society, everyone wants everything striaghtaway, no chance for someone to make some fuck ups and be nurtured towards improvement - the mentality of the people who just want to slag rather than encourage is appalling

Not read all the back pages but has there been a deal between us and Fiorentina, is he on his way to Manchester, is Savic on his way to Italy?

Until that happens no point speculating who will play where and when, it might not happen, unless someone tells me different.

BringBackSwales said:
yes me as well - present day society, everyone wants everything striaghtaway, no chance for someone to make some fuck ups and be nurtured towards improvement - the mentality of the people who just want to slag rather than encourage is appalling

Joe Corrigan would have had no chance with this lot on here....

BringBackSwales said:
taconinja said:
obliquerays said:

Encourage talent. Bin rubbish.

Otherwise you end up with a team full of shite.

And write to Mancini & complain as it's his decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.