Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but for the benefit of "BringBackSwales" I found this definition of an over used word of German origin:

"Fuck "

A highly versatile word in the English language.

Mistakenly thought to have come from an acronym "Fornication Under Consent of the King", the word most likely of native English origin, and is almost certainly of Germanic origin; Middle Dutch fokken (to thrust, copulate, or to breed), dialectical Norwegian fukka (to copulate), and dialectical Swedish focka (to strike, copulate) and fock (penis).

The word originally meant "to strike", "to thrust". Possibly becoming a euphamism for an older verb meaning "to copulate/breed" (likely from hyebh-; Sanskrit (yabhati) and the Slavic languages (Russian yebat`, Polish jebac)), the term took on the current meaning "to copulate".

The verb also means "to put into an impossible situation" in today's world ("You fucked us up!"), or as high praise ("fuckin' awesome!")

Even still, "fuck" is used as an expression of hate ("Fuck you!"), despite that copulation is really a pleasurable thing.

lancs blue said:
Sky Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes me as well - present day society, everyone wants everything striaghtaway, no chance for someone to make some fuck ups and be nurtured towards improvement - the mentality of the people who just want to slag rather than encourage is appalling

Joe Corrigan would have had no chance with this lot on here....

He didn't get much chance with some fans at the time either!

Mild criticism compared to the bluemoon vultures :)

Sky Blue said:
lancs blue said:
Sky Blue said:

From my perspective, you don't add someone to a title challenging team in the Premiership to "nurture" them or "encourage" that's what loans are for, or the reserves.

Savic was in too deep, blame Mancini but like I said on an earlier post, you take the money, you get what's coming, it's the law of the jungle I'm afraid

My thoughts only of course, before Swale's love child comes trotting along

BringBackSwales said:
If Savic goes the other way I still sincerely hope he makes it - he has had dogs abuse from loads on here and plenty at matches, fucking disgusting, anti-fans

People forget Jol carried our defence for the first part of last season until Vinnie recaptured his form, your right if that had been Savic he would have got slaughtered on here. Good luck to him if he goes

Bluemanc100 said:
Off topic but for the benefit of "BringBackSwales" I found this definition of an over used word of German origin:

"Fuck "

Mistakenly thought to have come from an acronym "Fornication Under Consent of the King", the word most likely of native English origin, and is almost certainly of Germanic origin; Middle Dutch fokken (to thrust, copulate, or to breed), dialectical Norwegian fukka (to copulate), and dialectical Swedish focka (to strike, copulate) and fock (penis).

The word originally meant "to strike", "to thrust". Possibly becoming a euphamism for an older verb meaning "to copulate/breed" (likely from hyebh-; Sanskrit (yabhati) and the Slavic languages (Russian yebat`, Polish jebac)), the term took on the current meaning "to copulate".

The verb also means "to put into an impossible situation" in today's world ("You fucked us up!"), or as high praise ("fuckin' awesome!")

Even still, "fuck" is used as an expression of hate ("Fuck you!"), despite that copulation is really a pleasurable thing.

Does this now mean that your post will be deleted for using a foreign word ? Come on mods, lets have some fucking consistency here. :D

Sky Blue said:
lancs blue said:
Sky Blue said:

You only notice it because there was no Bluemoon or anything like it then. The reality is people's minds haven't changed much in forty years, jut that they can speak them on mass more often with the www.

danburge82 said:
Sky Blue said:
lancs blue said:

You only notice it because there was no Bluemoon or anything like it then. The reality is people's minds haven't changed much in forty years, jut that they can speak them on mass more often with the www.

We just took our frustration out on the away fans....:)

Bluemanc100 said:

"Fuck "

next time you are in there have a look for the word shagfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.