Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
BringBackSwales said:
taconinja said:
I know this thread has went a long ways since this was posted, but I want to thank you for this post.

yes me as well - present day society, everyone wants everything striaghtaway, no chance for someone to make some fuck ups and be nurtured towards improvement - the mentality of the people who just want to slag rather than encourage is appalling

Encourage talent. Bin rubbish.

Otherwise you end up with a team full of shite.

And write to Mancini & complain as it's his decision.
Well the problem lies in who spots talent and bins rubbish? Not you by the way. You're shit at it.

So in the end the best we can do is hope that a young player turns it around and wait for nasty, bitter twats to get bored, die off, or just go away.

I can confirm that the Fiorentina faithful do refer to him as "Nasty". Give this lad a chan e, he will come good. I see him playing Prem games sooner than you might think.

Fiorentina might make this deal contingent on landing Berbatov, and reports are that Juve is hijacking that deal. Or Savic might just decline this altogether.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/08/29/3338787/manchester-city-closing-in-on-deal-for-nastasic?source=breakingnews" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... eakingnews</a>

Goal reckons 18m, inclusive of Savic. Am I late?

taconinja said:
Neville Kneville said:
BringBackSwales said:
yes me as well - present day society, everyone wants everything striaghtaway, no chance for someone to make some fuck ups and be nurtured towards improvement - the mentality of the people who just want to slag rather than encourage is appalling

Encourage talent. Bin rubbish.

Otherwise you end up with a team full of shite.

And write to Mancini & complain as it's his decision.
Well the problem lies in who spots talent and bins rubbish? Not you by the way. You're shit at it.

So in the end the best we can do is hope that a young player turns it around and wait for nasty, bitter twats to get bored, die off, or just go away.

But I have never done anything to Savic, it is Mancini who is allegedly getting rid of him. Why not direct your nastiness at him ?

ATXcitizen said:
I can confirm that the Fiorentina faithful do refer to him as "Nasty". Give this lad a chan e, he will come good. I see him playing Prem games sooner than you might think.

Fiorentina might make this deal contingent on landing Berbatov, and reports are that Juve is hijacking that deal. Or Savic might just decline this altogether.
If Savic declines we can just knock the £1m off that were were paying them to take him off us and sign him for £11m instead.

ATXcitizen said:
Or Savic might just decline this altogether.

obviously i haven't got a clue but i can't see savic turning this down, he must surely realise that its not working for him at city and once mancini talks to him and says that regular football at a lesser team will be good for him, i think he will agree to it.

he doesn't seem like the sort of personality to kick up a fuss and piss off the club

ATXcitizen said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh_gaaUiNs8[/youtube]

BringBackSwales said:
Bluemanc100 said:
BringBackSwales said:
If Savic goes the other way I still sincerely hope he makes it - he has had dogs abuse from loads on here and plenty at matches, fucking disgusting, anti-fans

Goes with the territory for me, if you play well you take the plaudits, if you play badly well............ go figure

You can argue that he was dropped in at the deep end but you can swear and cuss at me all day for £20-30k a week mate

what the fuck does "go figure" mean? The fucking americanisation of the English language, does my fucking head in, go fuck yourself

It means work it out mate, if you can manage that between expletives.....

so you are telling me that we should stand and applaud loudly when any player has a howler, get a grip<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:11 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
Sky Blue said:
BringBackSwales said:

Joe Corrigan would have had no chance with this lot on here....

Or the Goat.......

Or Andy Dibble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.