Nastasić

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nastasic is a regular first team Fiorentina player and it's only 19y old, never seen something like this. Serie A is not Serbian SuperLiga were played Savic. In serie A players are stressed with high expectations and it's a quality championship. I wish Nastasic stay here in Florence but local and italian national media claim he is very close to you: about 12 mln euros and Savic. I don't know Savic value but Nastasic is worthy 20Mln euros.
I repeat: be patient and Nastasic will be your Vidic.

Ramadani is the devil..

LoveCity said:
In the era of Twitter, if it was a done deal in Italy we'd know as soon as the Italians with people like Gab Marcotti, Carlo Laudisa, and Tancredi Palmeri posting in English. Not a done deal yet.

I don't do twitter mate,thanks for the info

mike channon´s windmill said:
Florence said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Gave us???? Is it reported as done in Italy?

Gave us because I am a fiorentina fan ;)

The way you´re writing in a kind of rehearsed pigeon English which sounds too good and the fact that you seem to think we´re getting another Savic for more money just screamed "rag wum" to me
Don´t ask me why

Yep, he replied too quickly

SPIDERBOY said:
Armaan said:
You stupid ***** it's probably just a mistake by him.... His english might not be that good!

I ain't having a go,his English,is far better than my Italian will ever be,I asked is it reported a done deal in Italy....his English is so good I'm pretty sure he understands the question

-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:03 pm --

SPIDERBOY said:
Armaan said:
You stupid ***** it's probably just a mistake by him.... His english might not be that good!

I ain't having a go,his English,is far better than my Italian will ever be,I asked is it reported a done deal in Italy....his English is so good I'm pretty sure he understands the question

And lionheart has explained the term"gave"suggests the deal has been done...nothing nasty was posted.

STOP PRESS!! New poster from Italy starts in fighting on English football forum.. arf !!

samharris said:
SPIDERBOY said:
Armaan said:

SPIDERBOY said:

And lionheart has explained the term"gave"suggests the deal has been done...nothing nasty was posted.

STOP PRESS!! New poster from Northampton starts in fighting on English football forum.. arf !!
Edited for accuracy

you make fun of me for my english. English people are very nice. Thanks for 16 million + bonus and Savic. Siete dei polli

Florence said:
you make fun of me for my english. English people are very nice. Thanks for 16 million + bonus and Savic. Siete dei polli

You spent half an hour finding a translation for "you´re a chicken"

I have a saying which goes like this

"everyone is a coont until proved otherwise"

samharris said:
SPIDERBOY said:

STOP PRESS!! New poster from Northampton starts in fighting on English football forum.. arf !!
Edited for accuracy

North fucking hampton...and theres me thinking we were becoming globally cool.

LoveCity said:
In the era of Twitter, if it was a done deal in Italy we'd know as soon as the Italians with people like Gab Marcotti, Carlo Laudisa, and Tancredi Palmeri posting in English. Not a done deal yet.

Laudisa already posted that there was a fee agreement. 12m euros + Savic

Florence said:

You spent half an hour finding a translation for "you´re a chicken"

I

He's funny. Not very bright, but funny. If he's Florence I'm Zebedee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.