Nastasić

MrOblivious

What did everyone make of him tonight? Just been discussing this with a couple of friends and considering his debut was against Real Madrid, I thought he was pretty solid.

Got stuck in with some important tackles, his vision was good under pressure and he didn't baulk against players like Di Maria and Ronaldo.

He still obviously has a lot to learn as he's only 19, but he looks to be a damn good acquisition.

MrOblivious said:
What did everyone make of him tonight? Just been discussing this with a couple of friends and considering his debut was against Real Madrid, I thought he was pretty solid.

Got stuck in with some important tackles, his vision was good under pressure and he didn't baulk against players like Di Maria and Ronaldo.

He still obviously has a lot to learn as he's only 19, but he looks to be a damn good acquisition.

Well 1 game is not enough to judge but he had a better game than VK tonight.Of that there is no doubt

He did a lot very well but made some errors too. He was very easily turned by Benzema for their second but then I rate Benzema as highly as Falcao, and he gave the ball away a fair bit at times. But it was only Nasta's 30th professional game.

He was good. Probably played better than Vinny today. Very promising considering it's his first game for us and the fact that it's against Real fucking Madrid.

sounds like a serious player

lets see what the fuck is up against arsenal

lescott needs to get a shave and start raving in decent

Potentially brilliant. Gotta remember this was his debut at the bloody Bernabeu. Passed the ball well, tackled well, seemed composed enough on the ball, good in the air, read the game well. I think we've got a gem.

borassic said:
Potentially brilliant. Gotta remember this was his debut at the bloody Bernabeu. Passed the ball well, tackled well, seemed composed enough on the ball, good in the air, read the game well. I think we've got a gem.
Have to agree looked very impressive. To play so well at the toughest ground in the world shows he has the big game temperament to succeed. Looks a very good bit of business.

I thought he was good, better than Vinny anyway, and that takes some doing. He made a couple of errors, one possibly cost a goal, but the defending further up the pitch was more responsible. Mancini clearly rates the lad high, and I think we have a damned good player on our books.

Impressed, apart from 1 mistake, he was fantastic in his debut vs Real Madrid!

looked calm when he was pressured by Ronaldo and Di Maria at 1 point, as pointed above, I thought he done better than Vinny today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.