Nastasic Reaction to loss

Pubteam Lomas said:
Simple message to the players:
"Remember how much this hurt and make sure you never feel this low EVER again!
"Carry these words with you for the rest of your careers and you will achieve."

Im going to wash my mouth and clean my keyboard after saying this, but this is exactly the kind of thing the Pisscan did so well, made sure the players felt hurt and molded that into determination to do even better. I'm sure i can recall Wellbeck saying he made a similar speech at Sunderland after the 93:20

quiet_riot said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
BKDpZ2OCUAANUkQ.jpg:large

This is the most 'bothered' Yaya has looked for months.

He's just realised he's not getting his win bonus!

I hope this defeat drives the players on. I felt sorry for Nastasic yesterday, he actually looked bothered during the game.

citijin said:
xzbit04 said:
Hope it hurts as much for more of the squad

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKDl70TCQAAnCYW.jpg:large[/bigimg]

-- Sun May 12, 2013 10:03 am --

Would've been his first major trophy of any kind If i'm not mistaken

is the black dude mancini or khaldoon?
David platt I think

To look down afterwards is all very well, would have liked some more effort during the game. Would hope that a lot of the team struggle to look at them selves in the mirror this morning. If they had given their all then fair enough, cannot say that about many of them..

Tell you.what I thought was good yesterday was firstly a lot of our fans stayed behind to watch Wigan lift the cup (including me) bit also quite a few of our players were at the bottom of the,Wembley steps congratulating the Wigan players as they came down....hart lescot Nasri Milner and kompany were certainly there.....bit of class shown there which was nice to see

simonmdm said:
quiet_riot said:
Super David Silva 21 said:

This is the most 'bothered' Yaya has looked for months.

He's just realised he's not getting his win bonus!

I hope this defeat drives the players on. I felt sorry for Nastasic yesterday, he actually looked bothered during the game.

Couldn't have been tired ,he done nowt all game like the rest of um

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.