Nastasic Reaction to loss

Nastasic is one of the few that can hold their head up high after yesterday's disgusting team performance.

simon23 said:
Tell you.what I thought was good yesterday was firstly a lot of our fans stayed behind to watch Wigan lift the cup (including me) bit also quite a few of our players were at the bottom of the,Wembley steps congratulating the Wigan players as they came down....hart lescot Nasri Milner and kompany were certainly there.....bit of class shown there which was nice to see

no credit from that c**k Whelan though

xzbit04 said:
Hope it hurts as much for more of the squad

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKDl70TCQAAnCYW.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Would've been his first major trophy of any kind If i'm not mistaken

So where is he? Not appeared even as an unused sub since the final. If the other Balkan boys are off maybe he wants out too?

George Hannah said:
xzbit04 said:
Hope it hurts as much for more of the squad

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKDl70TCQAAnCYW.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Would've been his first major trophy of any kind If i'm not mistaken

So where is he? Not appeared even as an unused sub since the final. If the other Balkan boys are off maybe he wants out too?

Injured

Shows how good Richards is too. Mancini was never his biggest fan but he never disrespected him.

He needs 448 games to level Alan Oakes appearance record. Might be difficult with his injury record but it's definitely doable

Super David Silva 21 said:
BKDpZ2OCUAANUkQ.jpg:large

He's muslim. So he's probably praying that we sign Cavani.

gs1960 said:
simonmdm said:
quiet_riot said:
This is the most 'bothered' Yaya has looked for months.

He's just realised he's not getting his win bonus!

I hope this defeat drives the players on. I felt sorry for Nastasic yesterday, he actually looked bothered during the game.

Couldn't have been tired ,he done nowt all game like the rest of um

These comments f*** me off to be honest. Just because Yaya doesn't run around like Tevez or tackle like De Jong doesn't mean he doesn't care!

The first time I was priveleged to see him play 'live' for us was City thrashing Liverpool 3-0 in front of Saint Mansour. Yaya lumbered around and looked f***ed the whole game, but would burst into life at times and overall was massive for us that day. FFS. That is his style. The guy is a Lennox Lewis, not a Ricky Hatton! That's what he was at Barca and that is what we bought.
If his effort and hustling is so important in his position, then he is being played out of position or is the wrong player! Get the f*** off his case. He has been one of our most influential players and has contributed massively in the big games and to the trophies we have won overall.

I for one am delighted he is playing for us and not against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.