Nastasic Reaction to loss

bluemurray said:
Its a well-known adage that you often learn far more about people in failure than you ever do in success. Next season will show the true merits of our squad.

Time to stand up and be counted lads....

Going by that picture I'd be putting money on Nastasic to be even better next season than this.

quiet_riot said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
BKDpZ2OCUAANUkQ.jpg:large

This is the most 'bothered' Yaya has looked for months.

Shame he didn't look so bothered during the game. If we were playing a top team he woulda put in a performance ten times better than that, just like he did against Chelsea. He said himself sometimes he can't be arsed against the smaller teams but I thought with it being a cup final he might be bothered. Let's hope he learns from this lesson. He coulda pissed that game yesterday if he wanted. Woulda been better with Milner in midfield, couldn't have been any worse

It'll hurt Nastasic a lot, it would have been his first major trophy and at such a young age it would have been amazing for him. Looking at it from a different angle, this pain will make him an even better footballer. Sure, he could have gone his career without any major pain (an FA Cup win, perhaps a few league wins - no real losses) however losing his first major cup in the dying minutes will make him so determined throughout the rest of his career. If this happened when he was 25, it would improve him mentally however for it to happen so young is even better.

The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
Super David Silva 21 said:

This is the most 'bothered' Yaya has looked for months.

Shame he didn't look so bothered during the game. If we were playing a top team he woulda put in a performance ten times better than that, just like he did against Chelsea. He said himself sometimes he can't be arsed against the smaller teams but I thought with it being a cup final he might be bothered. Let's hope he learns from this lesson. He coulda pissed that game yesterday if he wanted. Woulda been better with Milner in midfield, couldn't have been any worse
This.

Nastasic is probably the only one I would say had an ok to decent game yesterday. The rest were pretty poor to shite.

I haven't watched the post-match interviews as I know the same rubbish would have been said, we feel so sorry for the fans, they give us great support but we just couldn't do it on the pitch.

I'm not being fooled by that Yaya picture. The only players who looked visibly upset were Nasta and Sergio, a few players looked gutted but like they'd brush it off by the end of the day. Yaya couldn't even be bothered coming over to applaud the fans at the end of the match, instead stayed in the middle of the pitch.

As Micah posted on his Instagram, Nasta has a great future and will surely have plenty of winners medals around his neck when he retires.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.