Nastasic

LookIfoundmyKnob said:
What do you guys think, Lescott for whatever the duration be, or Lescott + academy player?

What academy palyer do you have in mind? Rekik is on loan and he's the only player ready. So would you cancell his loan, idiot his development another year just to sit on the bench? i wouldn't. We needed another CB even before Nasty got hurt. If we lose another player to injury or suspension we'll be in real trouble. Can't rely on 3rd or 4th string players in CL.

Go back to the Lescott-Kompany, Richards if necessary can play there as can Garcia.

I only see a CB coming in if its Pepe, which rests on Real buying a CB which could be a while as I am sure they are just doing everything to get Bale.

CTID101 said:
Go back to the Lescott-Kompany, Richards if necessary can play there as can Garcia.

I only see a CB coming in if its Pepe, which rests on Real buying a CB which could be a while as I am sure they are just doing everything to get Bale.

You want to rely on a RB and an immobile DM to play at CB? I don't.

Marvin said:
Not looking good

BQW_8LcCUAAmVPQ.jpg:large
Think it's stopped now.

TCIB said:
3 weeks ?

I'll take that considering i was waiting for words like "serious" and "months".

My thoughts too.

Looking at the fixtures and that they've said "at least 3 weeks" then I'll guess he'll probably miss the first 3 games which takes us to the international break, which is 5 weeks away... If we've learned anything from previous problems (Vinnie et al) we'll hold him back until after that, so he can regain full fitness. Joleon or whoever we might buy will do just fine v Newcastle, Cardiff and Hull.

We had Kolo and Savic as a centre half pairing at times during out title winning season. I'm sure we'll cope just fine with Lescott and Kompany until Nastasić is back fit, for a few games.

In this instance I wonder if no news is bad news. With city looking to buy a centre half I doubt we would say Nasty is out or two months. Best to just keep quiet.

Looking that way. Judging by the pain he was in, and the protective boot he had on, it looks like a significant injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.