Nastasic

Pellegrini on nastasic from the official site.

Not clear, but obviously going to be out for more than 3 weeks.

“We will have to wait to find out how serious the injury to Nastasic is. At this moment, we don’t know whether he needs an operation or if there is another solution but I have a lot of players that I can rely on. There are enough players who can come in to replace any that are missing.

Marvin said:

“We will have to wait to find out how serious the injury to Nastasic is. At this moment, we don’t know whether he needs an operation or if there is another solution but I have a lot of players that I can rely on. There are enough players who can come in to replace any that are missing.

Whilst i admire his confidence in the others to cover i would be happier if we brought in another player

fy6blue said:
Marvin said:
Not looking good

BQW_8LcCUAAmVPQ.jpg:large
Think it's stopped now.

hahhahaha

Marvin said:

Yeah, just read that. Not good, imo. I guess that it'll be 8-12 weeks.

Jumanji said:
So who the hell kicked him to give him that bad an injury?
I was thinking exactly the same thing, who was it ? ( i didnt watch the match)

Based on those answers, we don't even know who did it, do we?

All I remember is him being beaten by a knock on, and then next thing you know he's injured.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:16 pm --<br /><br />
NoahCity said:
so is it three weeks?
Not confirmed iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.