Nastasic

That's most likely good news, put I worry about announcements that say a player doesn't need if surgery was a viable option for him because maybe him, the club or the team doctors decided against it for whatever reason. If that means he's going to be playing through injury, I'll be worried. A lot of players that play through injury tend to break down much more later or are never at 100%.

Hopefully he actually doesn't need surgery at all because the injury will heal on its own.

thenabster said:
That's most likely good news, put I worry about announcements that say a player doesn't need if surgery was a viable option for him because maybe him, the club or the team doctors decided against it for whatever reason. If that means he's going to be playing through injury, I'll be worried. A lot of players that play through injury tend to break down much more later or are never at 100%.

Hopefully he actually doesn't need surgery at all because the injury will heal on its own.

Fuck me, talk about conspiracy theories, how do you sleep at night with all that going on in your head?

GStar said:
Kompany
Nastasic
Lescott
Boyata
Richards

Garcia

We do not 'need' another CB.

boyata Richards and wtf Garcia ???
I wouldn't play any of those three at centre back unless we were truly desperate
I like Richards as a right back but his positional sense in the middle is awful
boyata too inexperienced at the level we are now at
and Garcia can be out-run by my granny
so absolutely we need another centre half

tell me again how long have you been watching football for ?

iwastherein81 said:
GStar said:
Kompany
Nastasic
Lescott
Boyata
Richards

Garcia

I wouldn't play any of those three at centre back unless we were truly desperate

I couldnt agree more, people must be off there head to think that Boyata, Garcia and Richards are all good enough at centre back.
We NEED to spend and get a centre halve in, Boyata failed at Bolton and Twente, so do you think he'll manage under the pressure and be good enough to play for a title challenging team that also plays in europes elite competition?
Garcia is shit slow and looked well out of his depth in midfield not to mention when played at the back, if you played him along with Lescott, players like Long, hernandez (quick agile striker) they would have a field day. Lescott is a brilliant CB mind and i hope we keep him but we need to partner him with a more agile Centre back like we have been doing (kompany).

Richards is a superb right back but doesnt have the awareness to be a CB, not to mention the amount of time he has on the sidelines with injuries.

And dont even get me started on the LB slot i'v seen people say sell kolarov and DONT bring in a replacement. And we could play Milner at RB, Zab at LB and if needed play fucking BARRY at LB.
its a recipe for disaster if you ask me. (if we sold and didnt bring in a replacement)

dillbi95 said:
iwastherein81 said:
GStar said:
Kompany
Nastasic
Lescott
Boyata
Richards

Garcia

I couldnt agree more, people must be off there head to think that Boyata, Garcia and Richards are all good enough at centre back.
We NEED to spend and get a centre halve in, Boyata failed at Bolton and Twente, so do you think he'll manage under the pressure and be good enough to play for a title challenging team that also plays in europes elite competition?
Garcia is shit slow and looked well out of his depth in midfield not to mention when played at the back, if you played him along with Lescott, players like Long, hernandez (quick agile striker) they would have a field day. Lescott is a brilliant CB mind and i hope we keep him but we need to partner him with a more agile Centre back like we have been doing (kompany).

Richards is a superb right back but doesnt have the awareness to be a CB, not to mention the amount of time he has on the sidelines with injuries.

And dont even get me started on the LB slot i'v seen people say sell kolarov and DONT bring in a replacement. And we could play Milner at RB, Zab at LB and if needed play fucking BARRY at LB.
its a recipe for disaster if you ask me. (if we sold and didnt bring in a replacement)

agree with this, defence is the one position we are weak in terms of reserves.

One thing we don't have is a CB that can intercept the ball and come marauding forward to set up an attack. Look at Van Buyten in the Audi cup. Is this what Pepe can offer?

Silva Service said:
One thing we don't have is a CB that can intercept the ball and come marauding forward to set up an attack. Look at Van Buyten in the Audi cup. Is this what Pepe can offer?
Disagree. Vinnie can do this, just depends if MP will tack the shackles off. Under Mancini we were normally very sound defensively and this did not really allow Vinnie to push up.

Silva Service said:

Both Kompany and even Nastasic do that. Both of them push up high with the ball. Kompany especially.

cccc said:
Silva Service said:

Both Kompany and even Nastasic do that. Both of them push up high with the ball. Kompany especially.

You're right. Vinnie can certainly do that ( not sure Nasty can ) but neither Lescott nor Garcia can and that has to be a consideration if Kompany gets injured.

Silva Service said:
cccc said:
Silva Service said:

You're right. Vinnie can certainly do that ( not sure Nasty can ) but neither Lescott nor Garcia can and that has to be a consideration if Kompany gets injured.

Nasty cant play that way he wins it and gives it ie similar to lescott they dont run with the ball they pass to the nearest player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.