Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually when we played against a physical team Pep would use one of Vinnie or Otamendi. Burnley has Wood and Barnes. Watford, Deeney. Brighton, Murray. Newcastle, Rondon. A fair few teams with big strikers that can cause a normal CB problems.
The kind of game The Mangler thrives on.

I will get my coat.

Serious question.
Why is that so funny ?
Get a player valued at half the price of McGuire and whom Pep could turn into a more than decent centre back.
your
Theres no way you're going to buy someone good enough to play for us from a Prem club for 25m these days. 40m would be a fair price.
yea I know I'm saying he's worth around that fuck there talking about the villa player for 40 and I've never heard of the lad.

Prices for players are well and truly inflated especially in the premier league if it’s another premier league team buying,ffs getting to the stage a squad player runs up and down the touch line warming up during a game and that’s an extra £10 mill added on ...

Usually when we played against a physical team Pep would use one of Vinnie or Otamendi. Burnley has Wood and Barnes. Watford, Deeney. Brighton, Murray. Newcastle, Rondon. A fair few teams with big strikers that can cause a normal CB problems.

I am trembling at the thought of facing those teams next season without Vinny....

Pep may have occasionally brought in Otamendi and Vinny but all it takes is for the big striker to stand with the centre-half who is not so good in the air.

Like I said, Canavarro was not tall, neither was his national team partner, Nesta. Then you had Costacurta and Baresi at Milan. Both of them under 6ft. Baresi was only 5ft 9in. Thankfully for them, they did not have to face Rondon, Deeny, Barnes and Murray.

Decent player, but I’d worry that we’d be left lacking physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.