Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
would a good shot stopper of tried to save sons shot in champions league with his feet ?? How am I wumming ?? It’s a opinion , ederson is the perfect keeper for us how we play but shot stopping isn’t he’s best attribute

I agree it's not his best attribute but I read your first post like "he's not good at it". Look at how he bailed us out in the Arsenal game, he's a very good shot stopper. The mistake against Spurs was high profile but it's rare to see him make a mistake.

I’m not concerned at all with his height as most goals we concede aren’t headers. Otamendi not much taller than him and yet he won a lot of aerial duels. Stones and Otamendi lacks in concentration and pace, which I think Ake has.

He seems pretty good in the air. Height helps but smaller players with a decent leap can still challenge in the air. From what I've seen Ake seems pretty good at coping with that. How talls Ferny? He wins a lot of headers. Timing of the jump is as important.

would a good shot stopper of tried to save sons shot in champions league with his feet ?? How am I wumming ?? It’s a opinion , ederson is the perfect keeper for us how we play but shot stopping isn’t he’s best attribute
You’re right it’s not his best attribute but there aren’t many better, and more importantly to Pep none of those are as good with the ball at their feet

Me and my mates were having a debate last night around wether Ake has been purchased with a view to him playing LB as well as CB.

I am of the opinion he is a CB not a LB but a few of my mates reckon he's been bought to cover both LB AND CB.

We clearly need an established LB.

Me and my mates were having a debate last night around wether Ake has been purchased with a view to him playing LB as well as CB.

I am of the opinion he is a CB not a LB but a few of my mates reckon he's been bought to cover both LB AND CB.

We clearly need an established LB.

He can play DM as well

He seems pretty good in the air. Height helps but smaller players with a decent leap can still challenge in the air. From what I've seen Ake seems pretty good at coping with that. How talls Ferny? He wins a lot of headers. Timing of the jump is as important.
Apparently Bournemouth fans have said that he barely ever lose an aerial duel. Most likely an exaggeration but the key takeaway is that he’s pretty good in the air.

Anyone see the MEN article of the rags laughing at us overpaying for Ake. Perhaps they missed their signing of a centre half that turns like an oil tanker.

Anyone see the MEN article of the rags laughing at us overpaying for Ake. Perhaps they missed their signing of a centre half that turns like an oil tanker.

United fans believed Ake could have been a target for their club after cameras caught Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in conversation with the defender following United's win against the Cherries at Old Trafford.

Solskjaer laughed off the suggestions when the exchange was brought up during a press conference. "I've got seven centre-backs," he said. "I don't know where that's come from. We're fine."

... I believe it came directly from your mouth, Ole.

didn’t that cart horse bailly cost them £35 million , I had a look on red cafe earlier and they were saying we over paid , ironic when you think of the shit they’ve brought over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.