Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
But doesn’t that strengthen us mate? Surely we need otamendi to stay as well in case Laporte gets injured and stones has a confidence wobble like last season?
I agree but it looks like Otter wants out, he barely played in the second half of last season and at this stage of his career that's not good. Pep seems to want a really dominant CB to counter our vulnerability at set pieces, that's why Vinny was preferred to Stones.

Ake is the wrong age for me,he will demand the game time that Garcia and THB will soon be pushing for.

Ideally we stick with our 3 senior centre backs,who some are hugely under rating....and we introduce the two kids as the season progresses.

Ake is the wrong age for me,he will demand the game time that Garcia and THB will soon be pushing for.

Ideally we stick with our 3 senior centre backs,who some are hugely under rating....and we introduce the two kids as the season progresses.

I am wondering if we are going to go with 3 at the back more often this year.

I agree it would be great to see one of the kids coming through as well,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.