Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! Bournemouth have put a £75m price on Aké's head, so Leicester have ended their interest....

Bournemouth say they want to build their team around Aké & he's got 3 years left on his contract...

Maguire for £80m or Aké for £75m? Mmmmm.....

Ake being valued at more than van Dijk and more than de Ligt, neither of whom he is better than and neither of whom he’ll displace from the national team. Odd world.

They should absolutely ask that for him (especially if they want to keep him), the problem is who else is desperate enough, and gullible enough to cough up that much for a bog standard defender.

He’s every bit as good/average as Maguire, so I don’t blame Bournemouth with their reported valuation.

He’s every bit as good/average as Maguire, so I don’t blame Bournemouth with their reported valuation.

If Slab head is 80 mil & is older, they are entitled to ask that for Ake.

It's not as if fees will go down, with the rags around. If he's not 'worth it' this window, good chance he soon will be when they spunk 100 mil on someone from Burnley or similar.

Spot on. Ake is a good player, just as Maguire is.
Difference here is, we are not that desperate, so we won`t pay it.
Bournemouth are totally entitled to put whatever value they like on Ake, just as Burnley would be with Tarkowski. (Even Brighton with Dunk)
Pl->PL transfers are crazy expensive, but these quotations are expected, and depsite all the Rags quoting karma, we won`t pay it, and will look on the continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.