Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted with this signing, He's been sensational at Bournemouth and stands out massively. He will only get better in our side and under Pep. Pace, Power, Good on the ball, Good in the air and will continue to progress under Pep.

Well in Txiki.

I have found that some of his general articles and tweets regarding City are worth reading but as far as being ITK I can't remember him being the first with a transfer that wasn't already in the media but I may of missed one?

With regards to the UEFA ban, he firstly said that we would be fined but no ban and then after the ban was announced he said his sources told him that CAS would rule against us.

Sounds ITK to me :)

He said City would appeal to CAS whatever and would be competing in UEFA competitions. Yes he got the idea of the ban wrong, but was ultimately proven right. And he didnt say his sources said CAS would rule against. He spoke to two lawyers with knowledge of CAS who said it's very difficult to say CAS would exonerate City. But lawyers all have different opinions, so he no doubt could've spoken to others.

He said City would appeal to CAS whatever and would be competing in UEFA competitions. Yes he got the idea of the ban wrong, but was ultimately proven right. And he didnt say his sources said CAS would rule against. He spoke to two lawyers with knowledge of CAS who said it's very difficult to say CAS would exonerate City. But lawyers all have different opinions, so he no doubt could've spoken to others.

Ultimately proven right?

That's stretching it a bit

He can play holding midfielder can't he?

Fernandinho successor?

Would suggest he is not good enough with the ball to play in that role for Pep.

Perfectly suitable defender though. Cannot understand the negativity. I'd have him ahead of Ota and the current version of Stones, no problem.

Could happen. If Garcia really does leave us to Barca, then we may block a move for Stones and keep him as 4th choice for a year.
If we bring in two new CB's then i see zero chance stones is sticking around even if we do sell Garcia. He would clearly have no future at the club and surely push a move through for his own sake.

Welcome to Manchester Nathan.
Still think the fee is a little steep but if it solves one of our problems everything is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.