Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
well judging by the pictures of a very attractive lady with Bernardo I think it's obvious what he was doing there !!

Still confused. Have not seen the lady I have not seen anything about him or Ferran in Scotland confused as to why either would be in Scotland regardless of the company. He could go anywhere in the world with whoever the lady is. Footballers usually go to warm places or exciting cities. I love Scotland tho

Arrogant? Comical but not surprised that this aspect of my club is difficult for many to comprehend. Makes you sound bitter

Yet case in point, Pep himself sees himself eventually returning to Barca to coach youth players. Blaugrana, through & through
Keep saying it and one season you might be right,the sense of entitlement you have for Spanish players and pep is arrogant ,he would never spend five years here eh

Still confused. Have not seen the lady I have not seen anything about him or Ferran in Scotland confused as to why either would be in Scotland regardless of the company. He could go anywhere in the world with whoever the lady is. Footballers usually go to warm places or exciting cities. I love Scotland tho
Bernie looks like he was in Scotland on his ig last week.

If you say so . So your belief of everything Barca is just as a fan who likes to quote chapter and verse about anything and everything concerning the club.

I had assumed you must have the most intimate and informed knowledge of all the information you provide about the club , akin to being their PR and Media Officer.

Do you post an any other forums or just BM , and is that due the Pep being the manager ?
Ragcafe

You do sound bitter if you can claim I am being arrogant that Catalan cantera kids would seek an eventual return to the club of their dreams. Pique left, came back. Cesc left, came back. Tello was kicked out, came back. Alba kicked out, came back. No chance that the most ideal academy constructed in Manchester could ever hold significance over a Catalan kid coming through La Masia. Even Pep has alluded to it in interviews many times over, City will have to take a long time to develop a culture that sustains itself - Barca have La Masia for more than 4 decades

What you describe as mitigating factors are temporal fluctuations, what is permanent is precisely the culture, history & local significance. You could build a utopia elsewhere but for a local Catalan kid Barca represents a unique dream. Then think of the South American influence at Barcelona, they will always be linked to the region due to language, climate and history. Even for the most blaugrana player ever in Pep, he too will make the pilgrimmage back so yeah absolutely comical
Wow. You have it bad. Clearly you can look in the rear view mirror, point to examples and wrap yourself in the mindset that this will be the case in the future, forever and ever, amen! We are in one of the most turbulent periods of modern history and football will be cast into some troubled waters. I think Manchester City are in a better place for the future than Barcelona. But there are no guarantees for either clubs, or any others come to that. So yeah, you are arrogant and comical. The real world is about to have a good go a ruining yours and everybody else’s train set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.