Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise we had an academy before we built the current one and it was successful and I am sure many of the people who currently work at the new one where at the old one. You make out like the academy is some sort of Barcelona propaganda unit that makes its players love the club rather than a place to develop skills to play football.

What is it that it does that all the other academies do not do ? to make the players love it so much regardless of the different levels of success that they have a different periods in time

The love is cultivated. I don't presume to know what it takes or means to be a Blue but I know what it means to be a cule, particularly if you are Catalan

The love is cultivated. I don't presume to know what it takes or means to be a Blue but I know what it means to be a cule, particularly if you are Catalan
Knock it off. I know plenty of Catalans supporting other Catalan clubs who completely despise Barcelona. We’re not ignorant idiots waiting for your wonderous stories.

I was unaware that Barca never paid a transfer fee nor wages to these players that yearn to come back to the club.

Every day's a school day.

no matter how you dress it up catalan or not ... when messi retires your shagged.
overdependent on one player for far too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.