Nathan Ake

Probably means Ake is staying and we are going all in for Cucurella in the next few days.

Probably means Ake is staying and we are going all in for Cucurella in the next few days.
No, it means De Ligt has snubbed them for Bayern. They've always wanted at least 2 centre backs to replace Rudiger and Christensen.

Unlucky one this. Think he's a great player. Regular run of games and I think he's absolutely class think he willccdo very well if he goes there. But he is our 4th choice and if somebody offers you that kind of cash for your 4th choice you take their hands off. Especially in this day and age. Fortunately we have 3 of the best central defenders playing for us
Bloody good job we had him as well towards the end of last season when everyone was getting injured.

Chelsea need to replace at least two and maybe three of their senior CB options if Azpilicueta follows Rudiger and Christiansen out the door

Think they would still look for one more, and probably Ake, given he is club trained and Koulibaly is 31.

Funny that, when Ake moved here the expectation very much was he was coming in the same window as Koulibaly. And now could get that at Chelsea.

As per reports, Tuchel prefers Koulibaly to Kounde

Barca ia always there, but don't know if they can get him, so he may not have that many takers

I can see why Tuchel would prefer experience. Kounde's potential is very high and he's already achieved a lot. I'd see it as and upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.