National Anthem - 'Britain or England'?

Danny17 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Considering apart from friendships here and there all of Britain hate the other countrys that are part of it. Its like Russia and Ukraine becoming Great molokov or something. They dont like each other so just why?

Thats not really true. The scots, welsh and northern irish dont mind each other. Its the other one they dont like.

Well I quite like all those places, if they don't like me it's their problem.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danny17 said:
Thats not really true. The scots, welsh and northern irish dont mind each other. Its the other one they dont like.

Thats what i mean, why dont they just rock off and make there own place im sure they can struggle considerably without English taxes being paid

As a scot Id like to see the english cope without north sea oil. We could easily exist on our own, unlike the english who complain that we get too much money. The scottish parliament does not get near enough cash.

Danny17 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thats what i mean, why dont they just rock off and make there own place im sure they can struggle considerably without English taxes being paid

As a scot Id like to see the english cope without north sea oil. We could easily exist on our own, unlike the english who complain that we get too much money. The scottish parliament does not get near enough cash.

I love that argument, always forget Scotland own the north sea!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Danny17 said:

Aberdeen-oil capital of europe. You know fine that you lot have been stealing our cash for years. typical

Danny17 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Aberdeen-oil capital of europe. You know fine that you lot have been stealing our cash for years. typical

I have always said keep your oil and stop the English freebies you get off of the taxes and see how well it works. It really wont and thats why never tried to make the complete break

samharris said:
BTH said:
Oh dear, another right-on PC Empire apologist. Frankly, you're embarrassing. The sooner some people get over their collective guilt about 'The Empire' the better.

pmsl....@you

Sadly, you're laughing at your own ignorance.

BTH said:
samharris said:
pmsl....@you

The national anthem is shit, The queen no longer rules us as the monarchs did when it was penned...in 1745 .she is only a figurehead,not a ruler.

How does that make me ignorant ..

samharris said:
BTH said:

The national anthem is shit, The queen no longer rules us as the monarchs did when it was penned...in 1745 .she is only a figurehead,not a ruler.

There may have been some more before your edit, I don't know, but you made the amazing and deeply significant point that you were:
samharris said:
pmsl....@you
i.e. at me, without saying why.

Interestingly, you've since come up with another clearly educated opinion that
samharris said:
The national anthem is shit
without saying why you think this may be the case, and then gone on to give us some gossamer-thin history lesson which does not appear to have anything to do with your view on the National Anthem.

BTH said:
samharris said:

There may have been some more before your edit, I don't know, but you made the amazing and deeply significant point that you were:
samharris said:
pmsl....@you
i.e. at me, without saying why.

Interestingly, you've since come up with another clearly educated opinion that
samharris said:
The national anthem is shit
without saying why you think this may be the case, and then gone on to give us some gossamer-thin history lesson which does not appear to have anything to do with your view on the National Anthem.

oh ffs...your argument was about the empire not the anthem,why you even took the time to post a fooking map..

I dont give a flying fuck about the empire tbh....

And the Anthem is shit because it no longer is a true representation of the words innit....

"Oh dear, another right-on PC Empire apologist. Frankly, you're embarrassing. The sooner some people get over their collective guilt about 'The Empire' the better."
your words..

sorry ..I meant in it.<br /><br />-- Sun May 23, 2010 5:59 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
BTH said:
There may have been some more before your edit, I don't know, but you made the amazing and deeply significant point that you were: i.e. at me, without saying why.

Interestingly, you've since come up with another clearly educated opinion that without saying why you think this may be the case, and then gone on to give us some gossamer-thin history lesson which does not appear to have anything to do with your view on the National Anthem.

oh ffs...your argument was about the empire not the anthem,why you even took the time to post a fooking map..

I dont give a flying fuck about the empire tbh....

And the Anthem is shit because it no longer is a true representation of the words innit....

"Oh dear, another right-on PC Empire apologist. Frankly, you're embarrassing. The sooner some people get over their collective guilt about 'The Empire' the better."
your words..

sorry ..I meant in it.

question...does the queen still rule over us ?? er no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.