National Conservatism

Now you’ve done it.

giphy.gif
I think you 2 should stop the obsession to be honest.

Having a different opinion on a forum is not "nastiness."

And yes, Braverman and Farage knew exactly what they were doing. Both grifting baying to the mob shithouses
Of course, but some opinions and syntax can be nasty, like the two you’ve mentioned above.

It’s a funny old world when you have people bemoaning politicians using the police to shut down/silence gatherings you support yet the amnesia suddenly sets in when it’s used to suit.

Not like this forum to support such hypocrisy ;-)

It’s a funny old world when you have people bemoaning politicians using the police to shut down/silence gatherings you support yet the amnesia suddenly sets in when it’s used to suit.

It’s highlighting their juxtaposition, more.

Shouting that it’s necessary; crying when it’s used against them.

Schrodinger‘s cancel culture.

it is.....but surely the police wouldn't get involved unless an offence was being committed?

Of course, but some opinions and syntax can be nasty, like the two you’ve mentioned above.

It's getting tiresome.

I'm a union activist, have been for 40 years. Yet I'm also someone who can see that not one side is always correct, and neither is the "other" side always wrong.

For example, I absolutely detest the way kids are given puberty blockers. In fact I think generations to come will look back on it and think "What the actual fuck...."

Thankfully the recent comprehensive review, by both medical and psychology experts, will have put that one to bed.

I also detest the PPE scandal. It's abhorrent.

See? You can both agree and disagree with both sides. It's called being a balanced adult.

It's getting tiresome.

I'm a union activist, have been for 40 years. Yet I'm also someone who can see that not one side is always correct, and neither is the "other" side always wrong.

For example, I absolutely detest the way kids are given puberty blockers. In fact I think generations to come will look back on it and think "What the actual fuck...."

Thankfully the recent comprehensive review, by both medical and psychology experts, will have put that one to bed.

I also detest the PPE scandal. It's abhorrent.

See? You can both agree and disagree with both sides. It's called being a balanced adult.
You might be one, your likees aren’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.