National Conservatism

Surprised you are not outside barking like a dog at everyone.

If you don't like being grouped together you could at least save that trademark for the @mexico1970 account.

Just seemed like something that would be right up your street.

A lecture on great replacement theory followed by a performance from the black and white minstrels.

Is Roderick Spode not taking part?

David Starkey is an interesting one. A historian who presents himself on the BBC as a 'constitutional expert', although I am unaware of any evidence that suggests he knows more about the constitution than I do. It would be polite, and courteous, to call him 'eccentric'. My frank opinion would be more along the line that he's an utter ****. I thought that before he showed his political colours.

Is Roderick Spode not taking part?

David Starkey is an interesting one. A historian who presents himself on the BBC as a 'constitutional expert', although I am unaware of any evidence that suggests he knows more about the constitution than I do. It would be polite, and courteous, to call him 'eccentric'. My frank opinion would be more along the line that he's an utter ****. I thought that before he showed his political colours.
When he appeared on QT around a decade ago and slagged off the NHS as being held to ransom by the richest GPs in the world. That's showed me what kind of **** he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.