National Conservatism

Is that Harwood exposing their core beliefs or is it Harwood celebrating their core beliefs?
If that tweet was from not from a GBN journalist I would automatically assume the former.

seeing some of Harwoods recent tweets I believe his is becoming somewhat disillusioned with his beloved but increasingly fragmented Tory Party

They’ve read the history books alright.
The problem is, not enough of the voting population have.
some of us think the slave trade was bad. Not all of us. Some of us think the NHS is worth saving. That having the lowest state pension in europe and the highest child mortality and an instutionally corrupt police force, is a bad thing. Not all of us. Some of us think a party that is in bed with international money launderers, and the murdoch/trump-lead attack on democracy is a bad thing. That squandering the vast sums created by the north sea oil field on the private sector, compared to Norways version of conservatism which has by far the largest sovereign wealth fund in the world was a bad thing. That having a once respected media turned into a pr machine for the far right is a bad thing for all but the already rich and powerful, is a bad thing for democracy. But not all of us. The success of the brainwashing by the far right is up there with religious cults, where facts and logic become heresy. Imagine becoming homeless through the policies of the party you support, your kids starving and yet still vote the same way? Still blame the shirkers, still blame europe remainers ycmu

Undisguised fascism. That's what this is. And there is only one way to deal with fascists. The Italians set an example in 1945.

I remember a time where the word fascism was kind of thrown around in a bit of a hyperbolic way but Suella Braverman is exactly that. The extent to which she will so find the cruellest position on literally any issue is both depressing and alarming.

Also, kind of goes to show how people very much have red Vs blue on their minds when they go to vote because I struggle to believe that the people in her constituency truly know or believe in everything she stands for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.