National Conservatism

There's a lot to unpick in this tsunami of nonsense, but do people think this is a massive turn off for the working class tory voters that they rely on to get elected? I get why people care about low taxes and more money in your pocket, and to an extent, immigration. But this evangelical bullshit and downplaying Nazi Germany surely alienates a lot of the 'white van man' voter?

I remember a time where the word fascism was kind of thrown around in a bit of a hyperbolic way but Suella Braverman is exactly that. The extent to which she will so find the cruellest position on literally any issue is both depressing and alarming.

Also, kind of goes to show how people very much have red Vs blue on their minds when they go to vote because I struggle to believe that the people in her constituency truly know or believe in everything she stands for.

The irony is for the real power players their is no such thing as red vs blue, only green.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.