Nations League

I know it is cool to hate England these days but reports suggest Phil will be getting a start today v Iceland. As some one who still very much enjoys watching England play I could not be more excited for Foden to have this opportunity

good luck Phil go and show the country just how great we all know you are

Last edited:
Foden is buzzing to be in the England team so I’m buzzing for him. The rumours are that he has been ripping it up in training too and is pushing for a start so I’ll be watching.

Fortunately, I decided to tape the Scotland game, as our Friday night i deemed too enjoyable to be ruined by watching us. This morning the fast forward button doing overtime in a game that had all the excitement of a conversation with an insurance salesman. Ended 1.1 but, on the bright side, we have already beaten the Czechs on Monday 3 0.

Our best away result in years so well done the lads. Now, let's go and win the tournament. Freedom!!!!!!!

Fortunately, I decided to tape the Scotland game, as our Friday night i deemed too enjoyable to be ruined by watching us. This morning the fast forward button doing overtime in a game that had all the excitement of a conversation with an insurance salesman. Ended 1.1 but, on the bright side, we have already beaten the Czechs on Monday 3 0.

Our best away result in years so well done the lads. Now, let's go and win the tournament. Freedom!!!!!!!
Probably lose it on the drawing of lots.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54036595

I wouldn't be surprised by that at all and I still don't think people fully realise how good he is.

This is my fear.

If he has two amazing games for engerland the media pressure put upon him will be huge. They have a history of putting players on a high pedestal and slowly chopping it down.

The players with talent who think more about money than improving their game will be in his ear about Media deals.

Pep and his team at City will have to help and protect him from it all. Imagine the outcry if Pep benches him against Wolves after.

Keep your head Phil. You could be this generations Gazza on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.