Nations League

I think he wanted it himself, and I thought he did well, Southgate said he said the same in the dressing room.

The trouble with Walker though is he doesn't learn. I've seen him dive into challenges like that playing for us.

Bollocks your talking shit.

A bit harsh in my view. It was a dangerous penalty and I think he got away with it to a degree. Regardless he stood up and took it and scored winning a what turned out to be a tricky game. There does indeed seem to be an instant attack of fire and brimstone on here when anyone suggests Stirling has been shite or missed yet another sitter and been called out for it.

Generally today he ran his bollocks off against a side determined to remain in their own defensive third of the pitch and stop any of Englands attacking players playing any football whatsoever. Awful for football awful to watch. Sterling kept at it and got the lucky break his efforts deserved.

I thought the first yellow was harsh, but he'd had it, and he knew it was a stupid challenge.

Yes I cant understand those being defensive about this. Kyle has openly covered it in his interview, taken full responsibility and credit to him for doing so. Sure he will be back in the team it was a harsh first yellow and a daft challenge for the second one, he knew it as soon as he did it, and has held his hands up.

I’ve been thinking about some of the comments posted on here since Raheem scored this evening.

How can it possibly be a shit penalty when it goes in?

A shit penalty is one that goes over the bar or wide of the post.

You don’t get any more "points" for scoring with aplomb; it still counts as one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.