Nations League

I don’t know if this is some kind of sarcasm/joke or not? You think that was a well taken penalty? Forget suggesting i haven’t been watching football for very long for thinking that was a poorly executed penalty, I’d suggest you’ve literally never seen a penalty taken before if you think that was anything but a terribly taken penalty. The fact it went in was purely down to the keepers choice to preemptively dive. It was shit, really really shit and there’s nothing wrong with saying that. he got away with it and I’m delighted for him as we all want a confident sterling ready to start the season.

Not sure why the “sterling can’t win with some people” comment comes out every time there’s the slightest hint of “criticism”. There seems to be this need for some to defend him no matter what because of the despicable abuse he got on his arrival here from the cultist and their press buddies. I get it, I can understand it if you’re talking to friends in person who happen to support other teams, it’s tribal nature,I’d probably do it myself, but on a forum for city fans why pretend everything is fantastic when surely you know just as much as me and every single other person on here that it was a fucking dreadful attempt.
Bollocks your talking shit.

Dechamps is a fkng moron. Still no place for Laporte in defence. Did Laporte screw his wife?

Really? I believe he has given him over 30 games this season and when he first saw him play he said he was the best player he had ever seen at his age.

I think you misunderstand, I refer to the fact Southgate may have been familiar with Fodens talents before Peps arrival here through his positions with Englands younger teams.

Now watching Denmark against Belgium and the commentator as usual gets a few City digs in, only ten minutes gone. Cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.