Nations League

Really writhing in agony. Had a really good game. Shame if he’s injured after.
Replays showed a clear roll, and he went straight off, so I don’t think he was embellishing.

You are right about the no crowd noise experience, I had a visceral reaction to his moaning as it reminded me of when I did my knee the first time.

It was certainly less pleasurable than my first time otherwise. ;-)

From Spain vs Ukraine,

1. Reguilon looks class, comfortable playing inverted or wide, and is quite young. Hopefully injury is nothing serious and he doesn't go to rags, I'd love him here.

2. Fati is gonna be a star, I mean most already knew if you saw him at barca but still, no idea how griezmann started over him most games.

3. Ferran came in for 15 mins and scores, his class is obvious. I know we lost Sane but people should be excited for his potential.

4. Ukraine played Zinchenko oddly quite high up, and so he was never involved in the build up, he played as a second striker at times. This was a bad idea from the coach because the few times he dropped deep he helped their build up and Ukraines other midfielders were not capable of doing this well enough.

Also, not sure how Low keeps his job but apparently germany havent won in there last 6 Nations league matches.

There lineups are terrible, he refuses to call up established stars because he is obsessed with young players, most managers at this level would probably get sacked.

...4. Ukraine played Zinchenko oddly quite high up, and so he was never involved in the build up, he played as a second striker at times. This was a bad idea from the coach because the few times he dropped deep he helped their build up and Ukraines other midfielders were not capable of doing this well enough.
I'm sure his wife will have something to say about it!

Also, not sure how Low keeps his job but apparently germany havent won in there last 6 Nations league matches.

There lineups are terrible, he refuses to call up established stars because he is obsessed with young players, most managers at this level would probably get sacked.

Presumably he just views it as a meaningless tournament as Germany are almost certain to qualify for Euros/WC anyway. If it's viewed essentially as competitive friendlies, running youngsters isn't a bad idea, and presumably Bayern players are still on holiday?

I also think Muller has been retired, and the team wasn't that raw - Kroos, Rudiger, Gundogan, Sane, Werner, Draxler all started.

Nikki-Reed-Middle-Finger-Gif.gif
Charming!

Replays showed a clear roll, and he went straight off, so I don’t think he was embellishing.

You are right about the no crowd noise experience, I had a visceral reaction to his moaning as it reminded me of when I did my knee the first time.

It was certainly less pleasurable than my first time otherwise. ;-)

The last bit caught me by surprise. Haha.

I can relate on the knee injury. I’m having flashbacks of an injury I had when I was younger. Time for a drink.

Interesting watching past and present players with their countries. Unal with Turkey and Brooks with Wales. Kolarov sent off and sane getting back to fitness. Navas as fit as ever.
I thought Matt Smith played well for Wales. Is there any chance of him getting a run at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.