Nations League

Also, not sure how Low keeps his job but apparently germany havent won in there last 6 Nations league matches.

There lineups are terrible, he refuses to call up established stars because he is obsessed with young players, most managers at this level would probably get sacked.

Would’ve lost if Switzerland could finish. They had more clear cut chances in the first half to kill off Germany.

Nonetheless, it’ll be a different set of players when the Euros come by. Havertz, Goretzka, Kimmich, Muller, and Gnabry to come in. They may play at a higher tempo them. Just an assumption on my part.

Interesting watching past and present players with their countries. Unal with Turkey and Brooks with Wales. Kolarov sent off and sane getting back to fitness. Navas as fit as ever.
I thought Matt Smith played well for Wales. Is there any chance of him getting a run at City.

Had a good spell at Twente in the 18/19 season. Injuries at the start of the year, and the pandemic affected any possible game time at QPR.

He’s not a bad player to have as he likes those long range passes. Likes to spray it about. However, some of the younger lads in the academy have the same skillset. Nonetheless, I hope he has a successful career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.