NATO, Get the F@#k Out...

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I've been pretty busy with work to post information, but there's interesting times ahead for some African countries trying to take their own autonomy. Might interest a few with a more world view on the forum.

With the US having an incredible amount of bases across the continent and NATO related countries (mainly France) plundering assets from such regions, the people have had enough. The West style 'democracy' doesn't work there. Stupidly Nigeria have gotten involved and have stoked up tensions as ECOWAS (Western influenced African NATO) are looking at military intervention.

Only if you're interested, have a look at the situation not spoken about, accurately, on MSM.

Seems to me NATO are stretching themselves and creating problems it doesn't need to; all for power.

Too many replacing western influence with Wagner and China. Good luck with that.

Depends on the viewpoint of what's at the end of it.

Russia and China are actually making trades and having partnerships for assets, not installing puppet govs to loot them.

Why do you think BRICS is working?

As a side note, the destabilising of Libya is the result no other African country wants for itself, hence what's happening.

International politics is a dirty, dirty business.

That's why I can't understand people getting so prissy over certain countries like the KSA and UAE. The UK, and every other 'major' country has dirty hands and is involved in a competition for resources and influence. It isn't Sunday School and no one - no one - plays fair.

If Hitler was around today and doing the stuff he did, then as long as he was opposed to Russia and China we would be trading with him and investing in his country.

Immoral? Yes, it is. And I can't imagine any government of this country that would be any better. Historically both Labour and Tory governments (and Liberal if you go back that far) have been involved in all manner of immoral business abroad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.