NATO

I typed in "1420" on youtube and discovered that "1420" is a reference to "Daniil Orain," a Russian citizen with a youtube channel who posts about the people he interviews in Russia. It seems that those he interviews recently are more critical of the government than in the past.

I'm confused about the rest of your post though: are you simply pointing out that it's possible to love Russia and yet deplore the acts of Putin? Please enlighten.
He's a Belarusian living, or spending time at least, in Russia.

My point was you came on here accusing most of the posters on this thread as being communists.

'Too many commies in this thread for my liking.

We are being critical of our government, that with all due respect, deserves every ounce of our opprobrium given their dreadful record over the last 13 years they have been in office.

Why does that make us 'commie lovers?'

Please enlighten.

He's a Belarusian living, or spending time at least, in Russia.

My point was you came on here accusing most of the posters on this thread as being communists.

'Too many commies in this thread for my liking.

We are being critical of our government, that with all due respect, deserves every ounce of our opprobrium given their dreadful record over the last 13 years they have been in office.

Why does that make us 'commie lovers?'

Please enlighten.
You seem to object to the association of communists with those not supporting Ukraine.

>> My point was you came on here accusing most of the posters on this thread as being communists.
Wrong on so many levels.

For starters I liked the post making this claim - I did not originate it.

Secondly, "most of the posters on this thread" support Ukraine.

>> Why does that make us 'commie lovers?'
Because you - presumably - do not want to back Ukraine - a sovereign, democratic nation invaded for no reason by Russia other than Russia's insatiable appetite for border expansion. If you're not a "commie lover" - then you're at best of the opinion that "I do not care about Russia's expansionist aggressions - let's stay out of this 'territorial dispute'."

Last edited:
You seem to object to the association of communists with those not supporting Ukraine.

>> My point was you came on here accusing most of the posters on this thread as being communists.
Wrong on so many levels.

For starters I liked the post making this claim - I did not originate it.

Secondly, "most of the posters on this thread" support Ukraine.

>> Why does that make us 'commie lovers?'
Because you - presumably - do not want to back Ukraine - a sovereign, democratic nation invaded for no reason by Russia other than Russia's insatiable appetite for border expansion. If you're not a "commie lover" - then you're at best of the opinion that "I do not care about Russia's expansionist aggressions - let's stay out of this 'territorial dispute'."
You couldn't be further from my thinking if you tried. I fully support Ukraine in it's fight against Russia.

It wasn't a response to anything you wrote on here. 'There are too many commies in this thread for my liking' came from a different person, 'The Futures Blue', but you clicked the like button in response to that ridiculous statement, and replied to my comment.

That was your choice.

Great that Finland officially joined today.

Another country safe in its bosom and another one on the eye for commie bastards and lovers of Putin.

We shouldn’t forget that Britain’s security pledge to both Finland and Sweden helped give them the assurances to apply to join. Johnson got plenty wrong but on this he was bang on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.