Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant understand with his pace why he cant beat a player, its like he doesnt have any confidence. i end up screaming at the tv ffs

We looked considerably less threatening once Nasri went off.

Navas has been underwhelming thus far. I was expecting him to be like Aaron Lennon, with better delivery. Unfortunately it looks like he's lacking the confidence to take on the left back. Unless, of course, he's under instructions to cut inside when in possession.

Has looked absolutely shite so far. He never takes anyone on it's so frustrating.

Dr Jacoby said:
We looked considerably less threatening once Nasri went off.

Navas has been underwhelming thus far. I was expecting him to be like Aaron Lennon, with better delivery. Unfortunately it looks like he's lacking the confidence to take on the left back. Unless, of course, he's under instructions to cut inside when in possession.
I think that is his instructions with zaba overlapping him a lot it's taking away the space he's used to attacking ..in city he's being asked to be more disciplined with the short passing game we have

El Mago said:
Does he deserve a place ahead of Jovetic or Milner ?

No, not for me.

I just don't think he suits us at all. Gives the ball away too easily. And doesn't pose any goal threat at all - chance today when put in on his left foot by Aguero, you knew there was no chance of him scoring.

Am sure he can be useful in certain games (did well enough against Newcastle and the Rags), but wouldn't be anywhere near my first choice team(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.