Navas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Blue said:
samharris said:
Of course he meant it.. Navas always looks up,he knew what he was doing..

Too fucking right.....Quality technique.

fantastic skill and a great finish

hmmmm.....maybe pace and width has a future after all ;-)

I'm hoping he will be like Silva. Quiet ish first season, just starting in a few selected prem games and adapting to the Prem. Then unleashed in his second ;-)

Very good performance today, his best so far and my MotM. Not a tricksy player but imtelligent great first touch, good passer and he really can cross a ball; superb finishing today too.

OB1 said:
Very good performance today, his best so far and my MotM. Not a tricksy player but imtelligent great first touch, good passer and he really can cross a ball; superb finishing today too.

Plus he can run like a fucking cheetah.
He passed Spurs' defenders like they had just seen the Medusa.

Ancient Citizen said:
OB1 said:

Plus he can run like a fucking cheetah.
He passed Spurs' defenders like they had just seen the Medusa.

I took the goes without saying approach on that point ;-)

Best game for us yet today. He should always try to stay wide rather than coming inside, so much more effective that way, even if he might lose the ball once or twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.